OLTL: Week of September 1,2008

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

She did try to steal Clint away. I believe it was circa 1985. Tina knew Niki was pretending to be Viki and thought she could use it to her advantage and create a rift between Clint and Viki but alas Clint had eyes only for Viki and promised to stay by her side even as Niki.

• Members

But the only alternatives are John and Antonio. I think that putting in a new one (Ramsey) for awhile was not a bad idea. The issues with that story was making Ramsey an all around villain with too many, hence no real, agenda, and not having Bo seem even remotely interested in getting his old job back.

• Members

same here! I loved it. Sucks that my girl Tina is locked up in there. Ive been complaining that I want her OUT of Llanfair. I wonder what she has planned for her since she's getting Todd involved

1 thing though is, she said Viki told her all about Tess. Im wondering when bc she didnt talk to Viki in years and then didnt discuss Tess during their brief reconnection at the airport. They must have discussed it during an off screen phone convo which makes me wonder why is Viki still out of town if Tina was telling her about Jessica's behavior and why didnt assume she turned into Tess after Viki told her about her DID? This is just another hole in this story. It would have made sense had Roxy randomly dropped it during their conversation yesterday prior to Tina's confrontation today

• Members

Is Todd having a psychotic break? I don't understand how he thinks he's going to get away with all this? He's going to steal Starlet without anyone suspecting him? Maybe the Dr. will fake the baby's death somehow (shades of what he did to Blair and Jack), but even so, there is just no freaking way this will work. I hope he gets caught before he gets his hands on the baby and before Marty gets attached to he or she.

I loved Tess and Tina's scenes. That smile Tess had on her face while Tina was figuring the whole thing out was kind of chilling.

I can't wait for Natalie to find out Tess is back.

• Members

Again One Life proved they do psychology better than the rest of daytime combined. Watching Todd lie to Blair, Marcie and especially Starr was fascinating and creepy at the same time. I don't know what he has planned for those three but I can only imagine. I find myself thinking of the late great character Roger Thorpe when watching Todd these days and I’m not sure why? Maybe because like Roger, Todd has done and continues to do so many horrible things to the people he loves the most. Or maybe because TSJ, like Michael Zazlow for Roger, has somehow made me feel almost sorry for Todd regardless of what he does.

I also loved Tina realizing that she was dealing with Tess and not Jess. Too bad the rest of her family hasn’t clued in. Mind you, where is the rest of Jess’s family these days? Come on One Life, start wrapping up these lose ends, it hurts story and pisses off viewers.

Archived