OLTL: Week of September 1,2008

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Ron's writing for Tess is horrible. Its like she's a new character. She was a bad girl but bad in the sense that she was selfish. She did horrible things to protect and benefit herself but this current version of Tess is just plain evil. She wouldnt be plotting to kidnap and lock people up in secret rooms and torture them. She's mean adn nasty now just for the sake of being nasty. Tess under Higley was a 1 note character who grew into a multilayered character over time but Ron's Tess is a 1 dimensional cartoon. Before her redeeming qualities was her love for Nash and her unborn baby but now she has absolutely none. Aside from that one scene in the beginning, we never even see her with Bree. What happened to that love for that little girl. She deosnt even seem to be honoring Nash's memory anymore. She's all about hate and revenge. She lost her appeal and they might as well have revealed this as a different personality, bc this isnt the Tess I used to love before.

• Members

Never watched the first Tess storyline but could it be Tess is plain evil now because she lost the love of her life at the hands of her sister's BF? Tess also lost the Vineyard along with Nash and did not even get the chance to tell Nash about the new baby. What put Jessica over the edge 1st time around? Although I am not feeling BW's acting as Tess the storyline is meh.

I enjoyed Tuesday's episode more than Wednesday's and even though the ratings for OLTL may be in the crapper I find it entertaining.

• Members

I love her here but Tina's always been a ditz. Smart but still a ditz. For God's sake, she slept with a man she believed to be her brother just because she was hot to trot. Then she was willing to scam her sister - again - and drag her kids out of town away from Cord and the family to get away with her and David's plan. That was as recently as the Krista Tesreau years. She is at best a goodhearted flake. I have no problem believing she is too clumsy or preoccupied with little David Vickers to avoid getting locked in the secret room.

As for Tess, she has never been an idle romantic. She was always psycho, going back to her earliest appearances, assaulting people with taser guns and nearly driving Viki into her grave, which Dena Higley whitewashed in favor of "Tash." That is what Tess is: A symptom of psychosis.

• Members

Tina didnt realize it was a secret room till after she was recounting what happened with Victor, Viki and Dorian and Viki's DID. Thats when the lightbulb lit up inside. I wish she had just pushed Tess out of the way and not worried about hte pregnancy

Archived