Y&R: Week of August 25, 2008

• Replies 307
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

LOVED Michael vs. Adam. I really want Michael Baldwin to go back to his old ways in this Newman story. He can still be the family man with Lauren and Finn, but in THIS world, he definitely needs to go back to the underhanded sneak.

• Members

ROFLMAO!!!!!

Lily to Ana (about going to performing arts school, trying to convince her to go): I understand. I have some talent, but I do wish someone had sent me to modeling school too.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Worst. Line. Ever. I don't think anyone could sell that line.

But they made up for it with Karen vs. Adam. "No, honey... just too classy" DAMN! Great stuff.

• Members

That line was so funny, I laughed until the next scene. Is there even such a thing as modeling school, or modeling talent for that matter? I thought all one needed to be a model was a photogenic face!

If they are going to cast someone new as Patty for the Heather storyline, I really wish they would hire Cady McClain. Also wouldn't Heather's mother come back if her daughter is sick. They had that lady from PC on for an episode and from what I remember of PC, she was one of the more interesting characters.

• Members

It would be interesting if they tried something with the Williams. I'd even be happy if they'd bring back Paul's mother Mary as a recurring character. Also, Cady McClain would be good.

And yes, I've always wondered why they didn't use an actress like Rebecca Stabb longer. Maybe she didn't want it or? She didn't do much on daytime after PC.

• Members

Yeah, she did two episodes in January 2008. She appeared trying to convince Heather to return home with her after learning that Paul is her father, but Heather refused. April offered support to Heather and then applied to the hotel. That was the last we heard of her.

Archived