Y&R: Week of August 25, 2008

• Replies 307
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Monday's episode is excellent. Melody and Jeanne's scenes were soooo good. Jeanne really got back to 1980s Katherine with some of her dialog and delivery, it was tremendous. And yeah, MTS really reminded me of the scene where Victor dumps Nikki because of her affair with Brad "Victor! Don't Go! Don't Gooooooooooooooooooooo!"

Seriously folks, it's time to tune back in.

• Members

Monday's was great.

MTS was great. But what I was missing were flashbacks. I love those OLD flashbacks. And we had Nikki mention so many moments they could have flashed back to. Also, Neil mentioned coming to work for Victor. Also could have been a flashback. If there had been some flashbacks, it would have been perfect. I know people said that another Victor death is stupid. Honestly, I could care less if Victor is really dead. I hate him. But I like what this is doing to Nikki and how it's giving MTS some great material. I always loved Nick and Victoria (although I don't like Amelia as Vicky), so I can't wait to see their reaction to Victor's "death".

Jeanne has been great talking on the phone to Nikki today.

I really like Heather. And I like Vail Bloom. I'm wondering what's up with her.

I hate Restless Style storyline though. It's so idiotic. I hope it ends really soon and all 4 move to Jabot or Newman. And Phyllis... omg... annoying! She went from being my favorite character to most annoying... just like DAYS' Sami.

And Adam is crazy if he thinks he can take over Newman just like that. I mean, there should be proof that Victor is dead or he should at least be pronounced dead officially.

And more Nick/Sharon scenes! Yay! I have a feeling they really are going back to Nick/Sharon.

Anyways, great episode. And previews looks awesome! Adam firing Neil? Can't wait!

• Members

Since I found nothing in the spoilers, I am wondering what could be wrong with Heather. I hope it's not another pregnancy. We'll see where this goes.

And yes, Monday was really great. The show isn't that bad, it's the viewers that are already so pessimistic that they'll argue over everything that goes wrong. I can already expect arguments when/if that

thing happens.

I would have also loved to see the flashbacks, but it was great like this way too.

Thanks Greg's GL! ;) I love the avatar too.

• Members

Well I don't think the show in general is great. So I can see why people are still upset, but I'm finding some stuff that entertain me. The reason why Monday was so great to me was because there was no Daniel/Amber storyline or Baldwin/Fisher clan... I love Newman storyline now and I like Jabot power struggle. And I like Heather & Adam.

I don't think Heather is pregnant though. I mean, they mention her low red blood cell count. That's not a pregnancy symptom, right? LoL I think it could be some illness, which I could go for. But pregnancy... God, no!

• Members

I would say Colleen/Daniel/Amber storyline, Michael's father's storyline (is that really a storyline or is it finished now?) and Winters storyline are the weakest points.

Lane storyline would be the worst if it weren't for Elizabeth Hendrickson as Chloe.

• Members
Having a low red blood cell count means Heather's Anemic, that could mean anything could be wrong with her but seeing as this is a soap I'm wondering if it's cancer like Hope had. If she was pregnant they probably would have told her that and put her on prenatal vitamins with Iron in them, unless her hemoglobin/rbc count was extremely low........

• Members

Yeah... I think we can rule out the pregnancy. You don't think they would make all this fuss and then have her leave the hospital with nothing, simply being exhausted from work? That would suck! LOL But I think that could also happen, since someone said no spoilers have said what's wrong with Heather.

• Members

The fact is.... Danber wouldn't be bad if Colleen hadn't been involved. Did they really not know what to do with her? They could have chosen any other girl on the rebound for him and not someone with history. I wonder what would Lily's reaction be to find out that her best friend is sleeping with her ex-husband? Oh, right, she's probably be happy and cool about it.

I wonder what direction with Michael's storyline take. Since Michael Gross is on contract, they'll have to come up with something interesting.

• Members

Oh God, he's on contract? Oh well... I'll continue to have FF material...

I can't wait to see Lily's reacting to her ex-husband sleeping with her best friend.

But once again, I have to disagree about this storyline. To me, it would still be bad, because I hate Amber with passion, so Amber and Daniel don't work for me. I hate that storyline all together.. :D

But it seems to have its followers, so I will shut up and just FF it as well :D

Archived