Y&R: Week of August 25, 2008

• Members

I don't hate TS. I don't think she's this worst actress ever to hit daytime, like some people here do. I just don't see her as Colleen Carlton. Just like I don't see Amelia H. as Victoria Newman.. I still like Amelia.

• Replies 307
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I'm sure they won't drop it, but they probably won't make a big deal out of it immediately either.

Actually, Jana/Kevin/Lauren/Michael are all different now that they aren't that attached to Gloria (even though with this Lowell/River stuff they might be again). I don't know what to say much about Kevin/Jana. They're both funny but that's it. There will always be their dark history hanging over their head.

• Members

I hope you are right about Heather. Cause I don't know why they would have that little drama with her collapsing unless it lead somewhere. It would be great drama if it was a doctor's oversight and her illness progressed without her knowing for a while, then she collapses again or something.

• Members

Why would they have her collapse and get instantly sick? I think Olivia first showed symptoms around Christmas 1999, but only got to the hospital months and months later. If this is some kind of medical crisis for Heather, I hope they draaaag it out. Daytime suffers way too much from all this insta stories. The scene with Kevin and Jana at the end was wonderfully creepy, GR played that passion for lighting a fire so amazingly and EB was just exquisite! I am totally in love with Jana, when I used to think she was pretty useless. Lauren felt stilted though. Idk if it was the dialogue, or the fact that TB just wasn't into it. Liked her trying to contact Lowell--I mean, River :rolleyes:--though. Guess were he's going? The Jill/Katherine/Esther scenes while preparing for the party were fantastic, because they felt so authentically old-school Y&R. Unfortunately, I learned about the Chloe twist before watching the episode, so it didn't come off as a huge shock, but the way they staged this (Chloe's scheme not to go to the party could be easily interpreted as her wanting to avoid all the sh*t thrown to her) and the way they did it with Esther coming in and dropping the glasses was pure soapy delight. Katherine and Jill's reactions were priceless. I liked the reading of the will, but for the first time I felt that CE just made a bad, bad choice when he smiled after learning Victor gave everything to him. Yes, he's ambitious, cruel, cold, but he should have shown his VICTORY with the eyes, and not fall into telenovela-esque naughty smiles. Loved him saying that he is happy with the money, though, because, well, he is. Not sure what to make of that ending.... Apparently, it's not a dream, but Victor just looked at a drunk Nikki like that? No compassion, no pity, no worry? AFter all he did for her last time? Yeah, right.

Archived