Y&R: Week of August 25, 2008

• Replies 307
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Yeah, that's DEFINITELY too soon. I agree.

It's one of Hogan's flaws as a HW - he flies through storyline. I appreciate the reason behind it... not wanting things to drag. But he doesn't always take the time to let the emotions sink in. I was hoping MAB might reign him in a bit in this regard.

• Members

I have been watching Y&R on and off for about 15 years, but just recently started watching regularly. As I understand the character of Jana, she was brought on as a dark character. She killed Carmen, but they blamed it on her brain tumor. Since then, it seems the writers are using her in a comic relief kind of role. Quirky, and yes, a little looney, but the show needs someone like this IMO.

If I got the backstory of Jana wrong, someone please correct me! :)

• Members

I love Jana to death, but I'll always remember that Carmen thing. It'll never go away. Every person at Crimson Lights should always be jumpy.

And Greg, I loved Adam and Heather today. I'm glad they're enjoying what the have for the time. I know people don't like Heather just because she's with Adam, but it doesn't bother me. We'll see how things roll in their relationship when

Every new thing is a test. They are still a fairly new couple.

• Members

I loved the cliffhangers at the end of today's show, but Victor towering over Nikki in that hat and sunglasses made me chuckle....... :lol:

I go back and forth on liking Sharon Case, sometimes she seems like she's phoning it in like Josh.......

Archived