Y&R: Week of August 25, 2008

• Replies 307
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

And WOW, are they trying to win Hillary's supporters over to McCan's side with this choice. Feminists everywhere are turning to the Republicans.

But we should probably leave this to the Presidential Campaign thread. LOL!

YAY! Genoa City is back on!!

• Members

Ooo I like how they went on location for the Nikki/Victor scene at the end. Adam's smugness irks me to no end. Can't wait for Victor to get back and

. And it couldn't have happened to a nicer guy. :rolleyes:

I'm so pissed they cut into the show for some McCain bullshit that I could care less about. They could have scrolled his VP choice across the bottom of the screen and been done with it.

• Members

Eh, they just hate Adam. So naturally they have to hate almost everything Adam has. I'm just so sick of it. But I'm glad they're all fighting. Much better than the happiness everyone had a few months ago.

• Members

I think it's the fact that Heather is walking around like she's the queen of the manor. Since she got with Adam, she's been a smug little bitch and sounding like a little gold digger saying stuff like "this will all be yours" and 'they are just mad because they aren't in the will and you are".

• Members

It's kinda like what OLTL was in May - just good old-fashioned soap opera done beautifully... not trying to be anything else, or cover up what they are in CGI or location shoots that don't make sense... just soap opera at its finest.

And I love this Victor twist... much better than the "Everyone thinks Victor is dead for months and months" cliched approach.

Archived