Y&R: Week of August 25, 2008

• Replies 307
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Ha, I actually really do like Sharon Case and think she egstw ay to much hate.

But sometimes my Sharon newman hate croses over to Sharon Case hate then im over it and realize i do like Sharon Case. Plus shes awesome in person and that always goes a long way for me.

• Members

LML wrote for Josh. He sometimes stepped up and hit it out of the park and sometimes he didn't. But Lynn gave him excellent material. She loved Phyllis and Nick. And even though Sharon was shat upon during her tenure, Sharon did come out stronger in the end.

Josh was almost fired when his contract was up last year. He was asking for something the show did not want to give him. He was willing to walk away and the show was thisclose to not wanting to sign him again. His wife, Tobe, and Ed Scott had a come to Jesus meeting with him and he re-signed. But he was almost let go. Hence, Nick "dying" in a plane crash.

• Members

People are worried on other boards that she was fired. It's weird how a medical thing can turn into such a problem. But it's not like she did anything normal or remotely interesting on the show for a long time except those constant b!tch fights with Sharon.

• Members

I think what she is doing now...beginning to play her deep connection to Nick...beginning to play her growing disillusionment with Jack...mostly in the nonverbals...this is craft.

The only thing I don't like (and that is in the writing): When Sharon was with Brad today, they didn't play a HINT of the subtext of their dallliance during the LML era. Not good....

Archived