Y&R: Week of August 25, 2008

• Replies 307
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Now that we're talking about it, Staab was tapped to be in three episodes, but at the end she appeared in only two. I was a bit confused about it, I guess they cut her scenes in the third episode and that's why we didn't see her leave town.

• Members

OMG, Mary Williams was SO ANNOYING! :lol: I HATED her meddling in Paul and Christine's life! LOL But I would love to see her back! She often made me laugh! LOL

And if Heather gets ill, I'm sure they'll bring April back at least until Heather's better. Wasn't there news that Staab would reprise her role as April? I could be wrong though..

Oh and Cady McClaine on Y&R would be AWESOME! And Patty dated Jack, didn't she? Maybe they can bring back Patty to destroy Sharon and Jack's marriage! :P:lol:

• Members

Good show today. I am loving the way both today and yesterday ended with suspense for the next day's show.

They should just go ahead and give MTS her long-deserved Lead Actress Emmy, IMO. Over the last few months, she has been absolutely incredible. She is really selling this Mexico story.

Chloe is awesome. And Karen kicked ass today too.

Adam rocks.

• Members

I forgot about Diane (in all her incarnations). I *was* watching for that, and having another Abbott on the show would not be a bad idea. Actually, I wouldn't mind seeing Jack have to deal with a kid (who's still a kid... not referring to someone like Keemo). It would humanize him a bit. I love the character of Jack Abbott but he's starting to get a little one-note.

Archived