Y&R: Week of August 25, 2008

• Members

I loved MTS yesterday. She gave an absolutely spellbinding performance. Her last scene in the rain had me in tears!

VB is quickly becoming one of my faves.

IA. What a great performance!

I can't add much to what everyone else has said (probably better than I could). What a great show. I didn't FF one minute and that 40 minutes or so went by soooo fast! JFE did an excellent job with the script. Today looks like the momentum is going to continue - can't wait!

• Replies 307
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I thinka round Jan of this year it started going around. she was seen ons et and they had sent ehather out of town or soemthing like that.

Lindsay will NEVER go back to GL and i doubt they would ever take her back even if she wanted to. It didnt end well, at all.

• Members

Just watched today's episode.

Christian Le Blanc is immense. In fact everyone has stepped up.

No matter how irritating the story might be to some people, the scenes with Chloe and Cane are really watchable. I'm also now paying attention to everything Chloe says about her mum. Damn spoilers. lol...

As far as Adam is concerned "The King is dead, long live the king". They appear to have written him as being unfeeling. I hope we get a FULL explanation as to what he is doing and why...

Oh, and Go Karen! Where did that come from? "Too Classy!". Indeed. LOL

• Members

It actually crossed my mind that they could have easily done that. Just an episode with Nikki and Katherine talking and Katherine calling everyone from Neil to Paul to Nick (which she more or less did). A two-hander, with a couple of twists. But I was very happy with the breakdown anyway.

• Members

She actually developed some sympathy from me today during the wedding scene with Cane. Not that it is hard since I'm not wowed over by that other pairing.

As for flashbacks, those seem to now be reserved solely for the Lame romance.

• Members

I'm actually really excited to watch the scenes tonight--I LOVE Chloe, and can't wait for it to all play out with her. She is the one thing that makes Cane worth caring about.

I loved the Paul and Heather scenes, and that's the first time I really have. VB has really stepped up--good for her! This is total speculation but does anyone else think Heather's illness is going to end up being some sort of cancer thing?

Archived