Y&R: Week of August 25, 2008

• Members

I'm worried that they might not even show Lily's reaction. And even if they do, they'll probably make her cool with it. Why would she be? She should feel either betrayed or weird about it. I won't comment on it until they do the scene.

• Replies 307
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Even if they did show Lily's reaction, I'm not sure it would be worth watching. This is someone that couldn't even generate one tear for her "true love" getting engaged to his baby mama.

And after Friday's show, I'm a little concerned with the way Adam spoke to Heather. It appears to me (at least on this forum) that the couple has strong support. They should have them go through some trials and tribulations like every soap couple, but not because they are writing Adam as an [!@#$%^&*]. I'm holding out hope that they don't write anymore scenes like this between the two. They have enough obstacles without having to have Adam turn on everyone. Heather should be his rock. He needs to do the same for her.

• Members

What is Phyllis doing at Newman? Is she back to working there? Did she quit Restless Style? I hope so. And I hope this means the other three will be defecting as well. They need to just take them back to Jabot and Newman and do away with RS completely.

Also, I love how affected Sharon is by news of Victor's death. Even though she is no longer part of that family, I'm glad that they continue to have a special place for each other.

Archived