SOD Feature: Nine Recasts who Proved to be Miscasts!

• Members

I prefered Christine Chambers over Susan "Sucks Teeth" Haskell...all that woman does is do her wide eyed sucks on teeth routine during every scene...she bores me to tears. I guess Thorsten Kaye & Susan Haskell found romance by bonding on both of their shortcomings as actors...............

And Jennifer Bransford rocked that ish, she was perfect playing crazy Carly and is highly underrated. I still get bewildered over the LW love, her version on Carly has destroyed the character beyond return, she should be on this list instead.

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Worth noting that Rattray came in the latter half of the Marland era. Probably one of the few mishaps that really happened on the show at the time.

Shari Shattuck... she was AWFUL. The character of Ashley was really ruined when she played it, it was disgusting and repulsive to watch.

Emily Harrison and Charity Rahmer gave you the impression even before their first scenes that they weren't going to last long.

• Members

There is NO better Lily Winters than Christel Khalil. She has played the role since 2002 (save for the year she was off the show) and she rocks every scene/storyline she has. She was great in the STD storyline, she was great in the paternity storyline, she was great in the Daniel/Lily fugitive storyline and she has been great in the Lane storyline. She has had two Emmy nominations. She IS Lily Winters.

Y&R will never let Christel go - especially when Lane is so popular. And especially after the backlash they got when they fired Adrianne Leon at the height of Cadrian's popularity.

• Members

Christina Chambers is a decent actress, but she just didn't seem to fit in the role of Marty from the clips I've seen, so I agree with that one.

Mark Cameron Wystrach was good as Fox, I thought his portrayal of the role was very entertaining.

• Members

I loved Krista as Mindy Lewis too. But on OLTL, she just wasn't Tina. I think the problem with KT as Tina is that she had 2 VERY GOOD predecessors in Andrea Evans and Karen Witter. KT just didn't measure up. Plus Tina's dingbat ratings went thru the roof when KT was cast and Tina just got annoying.

• Members

Quick question <hides from Toups cuz it's off topic> Tina and Todd are full brother and sister, right? Both are the progeny of Victor Lord and Irene Manning if I am not mistaken.

I liked Krista's Tina more for her chemistry with TW and RH. She was a ditz but those interactions were fun for me.

• Members

y&r fan, you make me laugh you really do, because you are the defender of CK and TS, I know something that you don't know and I'm not going to tell you and it has to do with CK so let's see what happen if CK going to stay that long :rolleyes:

Archived