SOD Feature: Nine Recasts who Proved to be Miscasts!

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I agree that Heather Rattray wasn't that bad as Lily. Agreed on Batten & O'Connor, SOD should've picked Batten as the worst recast on ATWT. (don't remember White).

Didn't like her either as Carrie, such a different look.

That's what I liked to know. She's by far worse than Middendorf as Carrie.

Kevin Stapleton & Dan Gauthier were the two BEST Kevin Riley Buchanan's. I'd wish Gauthier was back on the show. I was pissed when OLTL axed Stapleton for the far inferior Tim Gibbs.

Jennifer Bransford did great at crazy as Carly, but that's all she could do.

AGREED!

Exactly about Bransford. Chambers was awful as Molly, but she was just alright as Marty, sure not "awesome".

I agree Chambers would've been a good Tea.

I agree about Recasner and Andrew Ridings.

• Members

Tammin was fantastic on Home And Away, but she looks very uncomfortable on Y&R. I think a big part of that has to do with concealing her Australian accent, she's just not too used to it, like say Nicole Kidman. I feel sorry for her, she should've been brought in as a relative of Cane's, because her American accent is weak and I think she's concentrating too much of it when she's acting. She just looks so misplaced and miscast as American Colleen, maybe if she were a separate Australian character on the show, fans would be a lot more accepting.

• Members

Yeah I didn't much care for Christina Chambers' Marty, and I know I am in the minority but I think Trevor St. John is completely miscast as Todd. I don't see him as Todd, to me it feels like he's playing Walker Lawrence-which is the character I think they should have just let him be

LOL that means diddly squat, I can think of plenty of characters on soaps that get airtime that aren't exactly all that well liked on their respective soaps.......

• Members

Those polls aren't accurate, people can vote over and over and over, and also CK is only popular because she with a man Cane, because if she did a storyline by herself people don't like her and they still don't

Archived