SOD Feature: Nine Recasts who Proved to be Miscasts!

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

For the poster who said that KT was the only Mindy for them, I disagree. Kimberly Simms damn near owned the role in the early 90s.

On DAYS the Jack recasts after Matthew Ashford left were pretty mismatched IMO. Wasn't there a Jennifer recast around that time too?

GL has had their share of bad recasts. Marty West (Shayne), the last Annie Dutton, and Ryan Brown(Bill). Either didn't have the chops or were terribly miscast in their roles.

The last guy to portray David Grant was pretty bad also, or so I had thought. I saw him on DAYS a couple of months ago and didn't seem as sucky as I had previously thought. He was simply miscast in the role of David.

ETA: Anyone remember that Antonio recast a few years back? Talk about bad. I never thought anything would make me miss the Antonio we have currently.

• Members

First of all Lily isn't Neil daughter second of all what do you mean by ghetto. Because she isn't boring & bland like CK. the backstory they gave Lily was how Davetta played her. They change Lily to fit Bland & Boring CK.

I can't picture CKLily hanging around rough, tough, wrong side of the tracks kids. Since you like to bring up Ghetto right there say that Lily wasn't hang around stuck up kids that whine if their fingernails break. Or the kids was snotty princess that think they better then their own family memebers. That's the only thing CK emotes. She never connected with her family especially Victoria Rowell Dru. & most people who fell for DavettaLily saw the mother & daughter bond or connection something CKLily lacked.

• Members

Look y&r fan, I know that you have the right to choose whatever actress you like I respect that but in the fall it's going to be lots and lots and lots of recasts (which include your favorite actresses) that you won't believe :D trust me

Archived