Toups

EastEnders: Discussion Thread

I like that she's coming back for Tiffany, but I feel like they need to decide what to with Whitey who spends months on the backburner.

Who knows that might be changing, I have a feeling Callum/Whitney are going to be swept up into the Ben drama, one way or another. 

On 5/24/2019 at 8:21 AM, MichaelGL said:

Who knows that might be changing, I have a feeling Callum/Whitney are going to be swept up into the Ben drama, one way or another. 

Good Prediction, although with a twist

Has there ever been a young lovey female character with as tragic a love life as Whitney?  She's been sold into prostitution, married a guy with an anxiety disorder, then she kissed his father.  Poor Whitney had yet to find a true love in the E20.

10 hours ago, Edward Skylover said:

Kate Oates is on fire with the show IMO at the moment.

Reveal hidden contents

Hi Edward. 

I seriously laughed when Ben, the person who killed Heather, was defending Bobby, the person who killed Abbi and was like "WTF Lola people change". :///

Watched the always fascinating Paul Verhoeven's insane Middle Ages epic Flesh + Blood tonight with the late great Rutger Hauer, Jennifer Jason Leigh and Susan Tyrrell(!) - had no idea the little drummer boy carousing amongst the rest of the raping, thieving mercenaries was a very young Jake Wood a.k.a. Max Branning. He had a front row seat for a lot in this movie.

42 minutes ago, Vee said:

Watched the always fascinating Paul Verhoeven's insane Middle Ages epic Flesh + Blood tonight with the late great Rutger Hauer, Jennifer Jason Leigh and Susan Tyrrell(!) - had no idea the little drummer boy carousing amongst the rest of the raping, thieving mercenaries was a very young Jake Wood a.k.a. Max Branning. He had a front row seat for a lot in this movie.

Jake could have had a much bigger career than he does. I wish he'd left EE years ago, when he still cared.

On 6/19/2019 at 2:14 AM, victoria foxton said:

Hi Edward. 

I loved the other Ben, but I love this new Ben too now. I'm glad you're enjoying Ballum!

Has anyone been watching Classic EastEnders? It's been playing on UK channel Drama. They started in August 2018 and they've been playing 2 eps each weekday so I've already seen all of 1985-1989 now. They're onto 1990 already.

Edited by Edward Skylover

On 8/12/2019 at 3:20 PM, Edward Skylover said:

Has anyone been watching Classic EastEnders? It's been playing on UK channel Drama. They started in August 2018 and they've been playing 2 eps each weekday so I've already seen all of 1985-1989 now. They're onto 1990 already.

Is any kind soul uploading those anywhere? 

On 8/11/2019 at 4:45 AM, DRW50 said:

Jake could have had a much bigger career than he does. I wish he'd left EE years ago, when he still cared.

I've always been surprised he stayed on EE. I've never liked Max but Jake Wood is a good actor.