• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 8.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...
  • Members

Good Prediction, although with a twist

Has there ever been a young lovey female character with as tragic a love life as Whitney?  She's been sold into prostitution, married a guy with an anxiety disorder, then she kissed his father.  Poor Whitney had yet to find a true love in the E20.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Members

No surprise, but Tamzin Outhwaite is leaving. Mel's return has been one big bomb - John Yoke only brought her back because she was his friend but had no idea what to do with her, and it's clear that Oakes/Sen had little interest in her as well

https://www.hellomagazine.com/film/2019071175224/eastenders-tamzin-outhwaite-leaving-soap-details/ 

• 5 weeks later...
  • Members

Watched the always fascinating Paul Verhoeven's insane Middle Ages epic Flesh + Blood tonight with the late great Rutger Hauer, Jennifer Jason Leigh and Susan Tyrrell(!) - had no idea the little drummer boy carousing amongst the rest of the raping, thieving mercenaries was a very young Jake Wood a.k.a. Max Branning. He had a front row seat for a lot in this movie.

• Members

I loved the other Ben, but I love this new Ben too now. I'm glad you're enjoying Ballum!

Has anyone been watching Classic EastEnders? It's been playing on UK channel Drama. They started in August 2018 and they've been playing 2 eps each weekday so I've already seen all of 1985-1989 now. They're onto 1990 already.

Edited by Edward Skylover