Hollyoaks: Discussion Thread

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Aftermath..

BRUUUH! Warren got some nerves blaming Mercedes lol He had to identify Ella (they didn’t show Ella or him identifying) but Myra said that she went through that too. (Hoped she would say Tina’s name :() 
He was angry at Mercedes even though he was to blame for it AND that damn Warren killed Bart McQueen back then . One family member of hers and he got the nerves to be angry at her?

sometimws I wish they would finally write him off.. And that’s coming from someone that loves Warren Fox.

Felix got arrested for dangerous driving. Poor bloke. Gets cheated on and kinda spit on and then this? Bruh. They let him go but Warren wants to kill him. If he really kills him then I’m done with Warren forever

Leah/Norma grieving about Ella was touching.

Ste hiding the evidence that he was the one responsible for Ella’s death. Lol It was meant to be dramatic but I couldn’t stop smiling coz it was just so stupid how he acted.

NO Joel today after he just got run over? Dissapointed! BUT I guess they wanted to give this episode more to the grief of Ella and not be overshadowed by Joel’s accident or any one else. It was more Ella focused and I get it. 

Edited by AMCOLTLLover

• 1 month later...
  • Members

Hollyoaks will be cut to 3 episodes a week because of new viewing data and that means more job losses!

everyone know how much I love Hollyoaks and that since my childhood/teenage years BUT at this point they should just cancel it altogether and end it with a big finale/ending! Like what the hell is that?

oh and British soaps award got cancelled lol it’s kinda over for British soaps lol

• Members
Posted (edited)

Why do the writers hate Darren and his family so much? 

they finally brought in his twins and now Darren’s son abused his sister.. 

Hollyoaks always tackled heavy story’s and things that happen in real life BUT THIS?

sometimes I wish they would finally end it. But just because I feel like this show deserves a slow death wouldn’t be fair to the other fans coz some Love incest story’s idk. But for me Hollyoaks feels so dead even after the big revamp. This show never felt so lifeless and weak

Edited by AMCOLTLLover

• Members

Jamie Lomas doesn’t like the changes and is out! He will leave later that year but the door will be left open for him to return.

There is a rumor that James might get killed off!

Bruh… I’m at this point: Just cancel that damn show already !