Hollyoaks: Discussion Thread

• Members

Per Digital Spy's report in 2010:

❝ Speaking of his decision to leave, Pickard said: "I've really enjoyed my time on Hollyoaks and I shall be very sad to leave, but after five years, it's definitely time to move on. I've loved working with Nick and it's been great living in the North - Liverpool is such a great city and we've both made friends for life up here. I'll really miss the social side of this job because the people really have made it all the more fun. Dom has been such a great character to play but now I'm looking forward to taking on new roles." ❞

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

I really liked him coz his character was so down to earth and funny.. 

BUT since Tina McQueen died his character became a soulless self coz she was THE ONE for our Dom.. I actually liked his 2010 exit and if I remember correctly he told Brendan Brady about what he did.. Brendan in his old manner: What did you do, Dom?

Please register in order to view this content

I was upset that he left for good (besides his Hollyoaks Later Return ) Coz i thought he would be back.. 

@Liberty City Thank u! I wish he would come back and lighten up the Village..

The only axing that really surprised me was Jake Dean. I mean he was always front burner even until his final day with psycho Loretta. 

• Members

Are they taking the pee with us? Wth Hollyoaks?

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-12796453/amp/Hollyoaks-legend-Claire-Cooper-return-Jacqui-McQueen-10-years-making-shock-exit-Bosses-know-fans-want-this.html
Claire Cooper will return as Jacqui McQueen 10 years after her shocking exit! Wth is going on??? 

I’m in shock! A positive shock! Damn Hollyoaks is messing with my feelings. Now get Lisa Hunter back man lol 

She is in a relationship with Emmet (Brendan).. Can she please talk to him and make him return as Brendan. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

They will bring back Patrick Blake (Sienna’s Dad) will return for new filmed flashbacks !

They are really pulling the stunt casting now lol

I’ve watched some 2009-2010 Oaks and I’m dissapointed in how they turned Loretta into a psycho into the end of her run and axed Jake Dean

Please register in order to view this content

and i enjoyed Jacqui and her rascist boyfriend Des. U could tell they axed him coz they took their time to turn him into a full rascist. Can’t believe it took them a few months into dating for him to realize that Jacqui had a black sister (Tina) lol

OMG I forgot that Brendan Brady/Ravi thing lol

Edited by AMCOLTLLover

• 5 weeks later...
  • Members

Wow! What a phenomenal hour of Hollyoaks! It finally found it’s roots back!

This is the Hollyoaks I fell in love with! (Sorry for spoilers but I need to process that)

The big accident: Felix knows the truth and is driving in rage mode with Mercedes and Warren. We are finally moving forward with that story. The collapse happened everyone of them three got out safe.. But now Warren and Mercedes told each other that they love each other. Poor Felix. Another good men goes down the dark path because of Mercy. Just like Riley. 

The teen crowd was annoying with Leah, Ella etc. BUT I do loved the twist. Ste got his daughter who was drunk. They collapsed and it looks like Ste was the actual one who killed Ella. Her shoe was under his wheel. Damn! Shocked. Poor Ste!

Rafe-Dilly-Sienna finally found its end with Rafe at least. Dilly knocked him out and kept him a hostage and told Sienna a lie that rafe has run off and couldn’t go through with the wedding coz he doesn’t love her. Typical soap stuff. But the shocker came when Dilly realized that Rafe has died down in the basement. Double damn!

the accident brought an identity theft with it. Don’t know. Seems stupid but let’s see how this will play out in upcoming weeks.

the accident brought some fan favorites with it: Theresa, Cleo and Myra McQueen! Yaaay. Joel was about to propose to Leela after their shift would end but ofc they had to be at the accident. Of COURSE it was him who found Cleo. She even had a cheesy line like: I came back for u! lol But the shocker was that Joel wanted to turn around and got run over. I really hope Joel won’t die. I’m not sure if Ella is really Warren’s daughter but if Hollyoaks would kill off two kids of him that would be brutal. Even for Oaks.

Nancy returned with Morgan’s. It was lovely to see her. 

ANd we got a new trailer: Leela seems not to like having Cleo back and told her off lol can’t wait but Joel seems in a coma. 

Hannah is back with the twins and surprises Darren. Her mum shows up and had no idea that Hannah would take them twins to Darren. Interesting . Suzanne said that sh 

There seems to be a stalker plot coming up for Cleo. Ugh. Couldn’t they just give us a Cleo-Joel-Leela plot and not bring a stalker into this? When u think Oaks got better they start to sneak back into the unneeded bs. 

The Warren vs Felix story will continue! U know what’s funny? Warren is mad at Felix even though he betrayed him and hurt him etc. Did Warren forgot that when he found out that Louise was going to do a runner and kill him that he lashed out and killed her? Or whenever someone betrayed him he got off his meds and killed or hurt them? Bruh. As much as I love Warren but sometimes he can be so annoying. But can’t wait for Felix vs Warren. There is a scene in the woods at the trailer with: there is only one way this is going to end and a gun shot.. UGH. Let me guess: Warren wins and has another body on his killing list and we will lose Felix lol
Dilly seems on the run and there is another bit where she knocks down Liberty! Ugh we get Liberty back. 
Ste is threatening that one guy that if he breaths a word about this that he will kill him! Ste going off the rails again.. yay. 
The identity theft story starts: two id’s ! One from Kitty Draper and one from Ivy Shaw. 
Rita Simmons is finally showing up. She will be Joel’s mother! Biggest BS! Now it really is just a stunt casting. I mean Joel was Irish and we got a better actor for Joel but still believable. But Rita as his mom? We saw the og mom I’m 2012.. Dark hair and Irish. What do we get a blonde English women. Sure oaks. Surw

That gay-story with JP and this annoying bloke continues and he gets aggressive and is pushing Hannah. The f? 
Charlie has a go with Darren’s son.. ugh

Patrick Blake pops up to Dilly in the trailer where she says that it’s like they’ve forgotten about him. He replies that now it’s time for her to finish what he started. OH MY GOD! Hyped 

can’t wait!

Edited by AMCOLTLLover