Hollyoaks: Discussion Thread

• Members

That Eric story started really like a good awareness story and ofc they turned him into another psycho/killer! Ugh

i like Hollyoaks recently and have been watching 2012-2013 again. Holy cow. I forgot that they had quiet the cast overhaul a decade ago 

The sixth form characters: Jono, Maddie, Neil! Then Michaela, Rhys, Jacqui, Lacey, Mitzeee, Brendan (still can’t believe that he’s been gone for a decade), Texas, Scott, Amy, Ally etc. They had like half the cast leaving and some were axed.

Wish they would do another overhaul

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

That fool Ethan! As much as I like Ethan by now he is back to his hard man attitude.. He can’t wait to see Warren‘s Ashes flush..

I loved it that Warren defended himself and threatened him! We all know Ethan ain’t no match. That dude got threatened by his ex girlfriend and had to kidnapp Darren because business went wrong. He just got out of it coz he killed her. That fool really thinks he can go toe to toe with THE Fox? God please

• 3 weeks later...
  • Members

Currently watching September 2009.. Damn I forgot how annoying that Gaz Bennett guy was. His racist obsession with Anita still makes no sense to me after 13 years. He hated her but wanted to sleep with her in that Forrest house ? Ok? 

The Roy family was quiet on their way out by that time and I can’t say it was a shame. Only one I miss is Leila. Ravi was weird.. 

It’s weird that even though it took the writers 1-2 more years before Darren/Nancy got together there were quiet some hints. He was married to Hannah (my favorite female character of all time from the 00’s with Louise) and that Nancy/Darren teasing and bickering was already going on there. I don’t know if they already planned something there but there has always been something going on with some teasing and bickering.

I looked back at all of Darren’s women… The best one out of all was and is still Hannah. I wish Emma would return to that show as Hannah Ashworth! 

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...