Hollyoaks: Discussion Thread

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

I am loving this Cindy right now. It's like she's seducing Jason for all of us, and I'm incredibly thankful.

On the other hand, Ste and Sinead are the most disgusting thing imaginable. Like Scott said, "I feel violated."

Bringing in Ben was a great move to keep Sienna viable. I am loving her again, where for a good while she just felt tired.

Edited by Bright Eyes

• 3 weeks later...
  • Members

So, Daniella Westbrook's HO return was scrapped for "breach of contract," and then apparently she went on This Morning and gave an interview so full of claims and accusations about her ex that it could only be aired once.

I think we've probably seen the last of her...it's a shame she has messed her life up so much, as I did like her as Sam Mitchell.

• Members

It really is a shame. I thought her last EE stint was fantastic for her and her character. Of course, it was the first time I have ever experienced her, but I thought it was cool that she wanted Ricky and couldn't care less about Jack. Is it wrong that I like to fanwank that they have reunited now? Before Bianca, what was the writing like for them as a couple?

I still remember Heather practically begging her to leave Minty alone and you could see she wasn't trying to be mean, but at the same time was honest with Heather about her intentions. It showed she had a heart and self-awareness, but it didn't stop her from being selfish. Plus, that story was the first true build-up to my girl Ronnie going off the rails.

Anyway, Kirkwood seemed to truly adore her as well, hence her HO role. I was wondering what he would have done with her this time around, too. The only people that really interacted with her before were Trevor, Jacqui and Theresa.

• Members

I think a lot of the tension between them pre-Bianca involved her modeling career. I remember an odd sequence where Sophie Aldred (!) and some guy met her at a party and tried to get her to have a threeway with them.

I do wish she could turn herself around while she has a chance.

• Members

I interviewed Danniella up at Elstree on the same day she'd been fired from EE back in 1996. She was charming and funny and looked like a battered rag doll. I remember her launching into an amusing rant over Gwyneth Paltrow, asking why the f*ck she had become a movie star. She asked if I'd been given a tour of the set. At that point I hadn't yet. She said "Well, I'm fired so I could give a toss and I'm going to give you a tour." And she did, a very quick one before the huge set lights were turned off for the night. And it was a pretty magical experience.

Edited by TimWil