Hollyoaks: Discussion Thread

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

She actually has been fantastic and fits on Hollyoaks very well. It is 100% the horrible drawn out writing for her character that is the culprit to making a once promising, charismatic character into a completely depressing, miserable soul.

Edited by Bright Eyes

• Members

True I blame the storytelling and the plotting. Its just been one stupid thing after another for Maxine and very unbelievable at this point. The show as a whole is just a mess. i just fast forward through almost everything. Even the Teagan and Diane drama is just blahh.

Edited by ThePrinceOfSunspear

• Members

I've always liked Alex Fletcher going back to her teen years on Brookside. She now strikes me as a Liverpudlian Kathy Beale. Did she share any scenes with Gillian Taylforth when she was on HO? No, right?

Why does Grace always have that hairstyle which makes it look like she's on her way to prom night?

Edited by TimWil

• Members

Biologically, it is Grace and Trevor's. She cares so much because it was her last egg. Her last chance at having a child after Mercedes accidentally shot her and made her unable to carry a child herself. I actually believe 2014 has been a vast improvement over the the back half of last year. Grace, in particular, has defintely turned into a great must see character. And this Kim twist has been a great surprise, especially with where they're going with it.

Edited by Bright Eyes

• Members

Damn Ste definitely just insulted and burned any bridge he had with John Paul....PURRFECT...and so true tho. John Paul is sorta boring compared to Brendan. That doesn't mean I liked Brendan at all but if Ste enjoys being beat up by that sketchy ugly weird guy then go for it. Leaves John Paul free and clear for Harry.

• Members

Carl, you were a fan of Jess Harris weren't you?

She was mentioned so much this week, along with photo indentification. Zoe and Lisa got a mention as well, but it seems odd they would have Darren mention her this much, even going as far as making plans to meet up with her, to see her at all. Odd and disappointing.