Hollyoaks: Discussion Thread

• Members

Yes. It was her first story. She debuted in the first Hollyoaks Later special. They met in a club where he thought she was 18, but she had a fake I.D. to get into the club.

Still annoyed they haven't brought up Ste and Theresa's past relationship. She was really, really thirsty for him, while he only used her to make Amy jealous (sound familiar?). The recent scene where she got into bed with him and John Paul had me cringing because of the elephant in the room they refuse to mention for some reason.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

I see that John Paul kissed Tony's son (Harry?) on yesterdays episode? Interesting.....he is quite cute.

What's going on with his marriage to Ste? Oh I see they're still together....I would hope so after the trainwreck that was their relationship he'd wise up and leave...But I'm sure in a few months he'll be with Harry.

Edited by ThePrinceOfSunspear

• Members

John Paul found out Sinead had given Finn his phone number, because Finn wanted to talk to him.

John Paul was disgusted and angry and nearly hired a hit man to kill Finn, before Trevor convinced him it was a bad idea.

Anyway, Ste bought drugs and called John Paul begging him to stop a relapse. John Paul was about to go on an interview to get his old job back at school. He left the interview to help Ste; Patrick was furious and said he'd never work there again, or whatever.

John Paul berated Ste for his selfishness and said the relationship was always about what Ste needed and wanted.

He went out to the club and met Harry, not knowing who he was or how old he was. (there was some hilariously awful dancing with Theresa and John Paul that you may have to look for) They kissed.

The next day John Paul was introduced to Tony's son and realized just who it was.

Rumor has it they were going to have John Paul and Harry have sex, but edited that out due to backlash. Who knows.

• Members

Interesting...I'm so over Ste.

Tony's dialogue at the dinner the next day was hilarious. Darren actually made me laugh which was surprising. I'm curious to see where this goes. But really though how old is John Paul and how old is Tony's son? Is the age different that big? But then again if he's under 18 then that's definitely a no no.

• Members

I usually find Darren boring nad way too corny. Most of the time I just roll my eyes at his lines. He's cute and sometimes more than handsome but overall he's just there. Esp after what he did to Nancy.

Yeah I know about John Paul being his teacher. I don't see JP being a teacher for much longer. I doubt it brings him any joy esp after all the drama he's had there with Ste's dad (its so funny yet sad how I can't even remember his name and what a non-factor he's become) and Finn.

Depending on JP's age (which I"m guessing is aorund 26/27 I wouldn't find the relationship that bad. But that's more because the actor playing Harry looks way older than 15 and comes across very responsible and mature....

• Members

He was a non-factor when he was alive.

Worst part is he had more romantic chemistry with his son than he did with John Paul.

I made the mistake of going back and watching some old Kieron clips. That story sucked and just felt like a retread (secret gay affair!!!), but he was such a goofy, dorky, yet very sincere man. They really got nothing out of killing him off.

• Members

Sincere? He was a huge, selfish, deluded phony. I hate Kirkwood's kill what may attitude, but this show lost nothing when they got rid of him. Sam could have been good, but they wrote her as being ridiculously weak and the actress was nowhere near good enough to pull it off.

Edited by Bright Eyes