Hollyoaks: Discussion Thread

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Yep.

I was a little harsh on the guy who plays Harry. I think he has potential...but the current work I've seen, I don't think he can play it. It's too bad this show doesn't allow actors to grow. If anything they just get worse.

• Members

I could never stand Ste. He's just so fricking obnoxious. I agree with you about the facial similarities between Ste and Harry's faces. Except the kid who plays Harry has quite a beautiful face and Kieron Richardson has a face I'd like to smack.

Edited by TimWil

• Members

It's always a pleasure to watch Dodger (in his true form) with his true love, Texas. They quickly became one of my all time favourite couples. One of the things that clinched my love for them is the show using Bright Eyes' (my namesake) music during their epic love story. And Texas's friendship with Doug and Leanne is the absolute last time this show truly felt like Hollyoaks, a found family. That Kirkwood killed them all revolts me.

Edited by Bright Eyes

• Members

OH yeah I think the spelling is what threw me off. When he first arrived on the scene he had several scenes with including that hot one where he basically made Ste willing to sell his body for some drugs. I'd much rather they do Lockie/Ste and leave John Paul and Harry alone.

Sineads cousin can die in the next train wedding.