Hollyoaks: Discussion Thread

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

Someone was asking around for iconic moments for each show, for some British soap thing they're doing. I gave them some of mine, but thought you all might be interested in listing some of yours. (in the appropriate threads I mean)

• Members

I was rolling my eyes when I saw some of the HO hashtags for him. #HereComesTrouble and #KingofSass and so many other cheesy, cheesy labels that don't really fit where the show is now. It doesn't have the social media fanbase it did when the world's hottest boyfriend batterer was still around. Even if they did, he'd still be unpopular, given that he's mostly just going around threatening to harm a pregnant girl and trying to turn a gay man straight for his vile cousin.

• Members

The cousin looks like one of those movie or sitcom scenes where the chemistry lab project blows up in the person's face for an lol moment.

The acting and writing and everything are so bad. Amateurish. Stephanie Davis is especially terrible. I watched one clip and felt dirty.

• Members

Yes, that's Sinead.

The whole "moment" was ridiculous - spoon-feeding him. If the crap actor who plays him didn't look 30, the implications of the scene would have been very unsettling. And he and Kieron look alike in the face, which is also weird.

There are rumors/spoilers going around about who dies soon, if anyone wants to know.

• Members

Is it in that link? Feel free to ping me.

And yeah I understand what you mean by the implications of that scene but I mean I think that's what the writers were going for. It was very suggestive/naught.

If not for it being Ste (who's always been a slut) and a walking drug addict with all his history plus three kids...not to mention HIV...I prob would have found it hot on a certain level. But instead it was just sketch and wrong. Esp after all the grief he was ready to give JP for a kiss.

Just read the article....wow I can't believe that. I def don't support that.

Edited by ThePrinceOfSunspear