Hollyoaks: Discussion Thread

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

No, I get it - Kieron = Kieron Richardson. Sorry for the mixup. I didn't mean Kieron the actor.

I always liked the Kieron/Ste friendship.

I really miss that Hollyoaks. There was something so oddly pure about it, even when I was unhappy with a lot of stories.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Members

Its a soap so I don't care I still want them together cuz JP with Ste is just too toxic and ridiculous at this point. Besides I think someone else pointed 17 is the age of consent in the UK? Plus the actor is and looks older than however old he's supposed to be on the show.

I'm curious to see how it plays out. If its like the rest of JP's romances then it will end up being bad but for now I'll hold out hope he won't eff it up.

• Members

What other stories are you excited for, PrinceOfSunspear?

I'm pumped for Scott as well. He seems like a bitchy, camp mess. Hollyoaks needs that kind of character since we lost Kris.

I hope Grace shoots Freddie without a moment's hesitation.

I also hope Frankie gets a good story.

• Members

I'm ready for Freddie to die. Excited for Mercedes to return. Interestingly enough I'm very excited to see where they go with Peri and Tom.

I'm so over Patrick Blake and all the lies. I'm over whats her face with the new baby (God I can't even remember her despite 2-3 years of watching her). She's so irrelevant and hasn't grown one bit in the time I've been watching the show.

The hospital thing would be interesting except it seems to be patently obvious that Kim is the silent killer.