Hollyoaks: Discussion Thread

• Members

Where has Cameron run off to? And is this new brother older or younger that him. I'm getting gay/bi vibes from him. He is quite the looker though ha. But he's a drug dealer which is a no no.

Can there ever just be a good gay guy on this show? I thought Doug was until I found out about his sketch past. And of course Ste is a lost cause.

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Lol when I just watched the last couple of episodes I missed his arrival. I've missed most of October unfortunately so I'm sorta lost.

It's useless to root for any one couple on this show but right now I do have to admit he has very good chem with both JP and Ste. Unfortunately I hate when people end up with JP out of sympathy as it seems most fellas do.

"Aaaawwww don't cry about it Jasmine....pulled thru didn't I? " God I love Robbie's smart as$$ remarks to Jase...

• Members

I really hoping this new interest in Esther's character isn't just a red herring and that he's finally becoming invested in her. Jazmine Franks proved with the bullying story that she can handle big plots. If she dies during this killer story, I will be livid. Kirkwood has done enough damage to Frankie's family.

• Members

Sorry I know I missed something big but I'm a little confused on a major point....is Nico really Dodger's? Or did Sienna really make that up (or did she just lie to cover her already fragile relationship with Nico?).

I'm so over this delusional trick though. I need her and Patrick and Maxine to all die or disappear. Well Maxine perhaps can be saved...I did have a soft spot for her once upon a time.

None of the stories outside the McQueens are really interesting to me at the moment which is weird.

• Members

Goodbye, Carmel. I'll miss you, but it definitely was your time to go.

The latest stunt was the disappointment I knew it would be. It felt like they were just going through all the motions. No stunt will ever top the mini bus crash of 2012, anyway. The only real exciting part was Tuesday's episode when Sonny almost threw Theresa off the moving train.

• Members

I can't believe she's gone....just like THAT. Just nuts. I guess I didn't really think they'd just have her die like that....for the sake of someone like Theresa. It's just sad and kinda insulting after all the crap they put Carmel through over the years.

And yeah the train stunt was beyond pathetic. I mean it didn't even last 2 episodes.

Can I just say tho I love Porshe and her sister Celine is kinda unique/interesting. Carmel's last scenes were so heartbreaking tho...esp John Paul's face.

Edited by ThePrinceOfSunspear

• Members

Well, Patrick told Sienna that Dodger is Nico's father... Basically, all we have is Patrick's word, and we all know how he likes to lie and manipulate people. Sienna believes him as she thinks it fits with what she remembers. I guess it leaves it open for them to change it later on if they want, without it being too ridiculous.

• Members

Some potential good news, though it is pure speculation. There are rumours circulating that Jennifer Metcalfe's exit will only be temporary, kind of like Jorgie Porter's, saying she's only taking about a six month break before returning. Metcalfe hasn't ever sounded like she's putting Hollyoaks to bed like Gemma Merna, and it would explain why Metcalfe has never gotten a formal departure announcement, as any news of her exit was always thrown in with Merna's permanent exit and the new McQueens.

This could just be pure hogwash, but I obviously want it to be completely true. Hollyoaks needs this bitch.

• Members

Bryan Kirkwood interview

http://www.digitalspy.ca/soaps/s13/hollyoaks/interviews/a610302/hollyoaks-producer-bryan-kirkwood-shares-show-gossip-and-teasers.html#~oVKbSx25cbFDGD

With him bringing up the 20th anniversary, it sounds like he isn't planning to go anywhere anytime soon. He's quite delusional about his extensive death list and villains roaming free without consequence, but I can't say I wasn't ecstatic to read about a reinvigorated Darren. As long as he's around, I'll always continue to watch. Seeing as he also stated a regular character will be the first kill of the gloved hand story at the hospital, it doesn't look good for Nancy.

As for the cast, in addition to the third McQueen arrival (Cleo) and the return of Harry, there will be a new family arriving, the Lovedays. All we know so far is that the family will include Zack, a peer of Harry and Holly. There will also be Dylan, a peer of Nico, Tom and Peri, who I think is the new emo kid (Newt rip off!) that was announced awhile back.

Edited by Bright Eyes

• Members

Part Two of Kirkwood's interview - http://www.digitalspy.ca/soaps/s13/hollyoaks/interviews/a610380/hollyoaks-more-gossip-and-teasers-from-show-boss-bryan-kirkwood.html#~oVNBrIQpunkxJC

Casting: A new O'Connor has just been written into storylines.

Dylan, who I mentioned in my previous post, will be Trevor's long lost son.

As a Nancy fan, my worries of her departure were a lessened a little bit, but I'm still side-eyeing Killer Kirkwood.

• Members

The way he described Darren and Nancy as being over for good, and signalling how they couldn't be together after the Sienna mess, sounded very final. They could have stayed together if he hadn't of ruined them by turning them into a toxic couple and ruining Nancy in the process.

It does sound like Nancy's days are numbered (and I hope if true, that it was Jessica Fox's decision to leave), especially given that he states she will not get back with Darren ever. With a regular character being killed off in January, who else but Nancy could it really be?

This Gloved Hand mystery reminds me of when Days had the Gloved Hand mystery... He does admit that they stole the story from one of the 80s soaps - probably one of the Oz soaps, like Number 96 or something similar.