Hollyoaks: Discussion Thread

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

The more time I've had to process it the more it does make sense. At first I REALLY thought it was Joe for a moment and that the show would go that route.

But the look on Freddie's face was just pure evil. I hope for Linds sake that that baby is NOT his. And I find it absolutely ridiculous that Lindsey is pregnant YET AGAIN.

The JP/Ste romance is very sweet. I still don't feel pity for what JP went thru but I do like that Ste is there to support him at least. The Leela storyline is very fascinating and the typical soap stuff that I love. I'm hooked on it. I really hope they don't make this Cameron guy nuts. His scenes with Perri were actually very heart warming.

• Members

lol at Ste's father being introduced for a year or less solely to unknowingly hit on his son and then be a part of secret John Paul affair #493, then get killed off with his wife for shock value. When will this show realize there is no story left for Ste? I saw posts talking about how Kieron was sure to be so amazing in TV and film - well good. Fire him and let him go get those roles. Given that Kieron lost any ability to act several years ago, I'm sure he can at least play the braying best friend to the female lead.

And the show has brought in some Brendan wannabe. I'm sure it's a coincidence, but I love the idea of this being done to troll fans of the dreamiest rib-breaker of all time.

Edited by DRW50

• Members

I had guessed that Sam would be in the car crash, but since I try to stay spolier free (and still fail at times), I didn't know she'd die and was shocked that Danny died as well. Sam could have been a strong character, but they made her so pathetic when she found out about Danny and John Paul's affair. However, it's for the best that we are rid of Danny Lomax, one of the most unsympathetic piece of crap characters I ever had the displeasure of watching. Of course, this just adds to Bryan Kirkwood's obnoxious amount of characters he's killed off.

The Lomax sisters all impressed in this episode.

Edited by Bright Eyes

• Members

I'm in TOTAL SHOCK....wow I despised Danny as you guys know and Sam really wasn't anything special to me but damn if I didn't want them to live cuz of Peri, Teags, and Leela. This is just heartbreaking beyond words for me just because of those 3....

I mean is this real? Poor Leela is going to be feeling so guilty.

Are you referring to Cameron as the new Brendan? He and Ste are having this hate/love chemistry which is too intense....

Edited by ThePrinceOfSunspear

• Members

I hope they don't make him too much/exactly like Brendan. I absolutely hated seeing him on screen. I just don't get the attraction nor do I find the actor that compelling.

I do think the person who plays Ste is pretty effective as an actor. Even though the character himself is absolutely dumb as rocks like John Paul I still felt sympathy while Leela was laying into him.

I am curious if they're gonna go there and do a big triangle (or super triangle) with Ziggy/Leela/Cameron/Ste/John Paul....

• Members

Seeing Sinead with George and Esther the past couple days made me remember how likable she used to be. And the twist with her and Ste sleeping together, presumably, and the horror on Ste's face when he realized was hilarious and amazing. I also hope today was the beginning of a new story for Esther. Though I fear she's only being padded up now to be killed off in another one of Kirkwood's stunts. Hopefully, I'm wrong.

• Members

I watched this entire year this month and...

Let's start with that little butch perri. I wish she was in the car and had died. She's a whinny spoiled little brat and I don't even feel for all she's going through because she's insufferable and needs to be beat. Yeah I said it. Now Lela, in the other hand, is perfection. I am in love with her. I loved the parents and was shocked when they both died. Teegan is an interesting character but they don't seem to know what to do with her since the fraiser story.

Fraiser black. Fantastic character. Great death. Mercedes, Freddie, Lindsay, etc all really work well in this story together. I love the entire roscoe family. I forget the eldest brothers name but he and Linds are good. Linds and Freddie are good. Freddie and Mercedes are great fun. I am obsessed with Robbie and nancy. The other twins body issue storyline is interesting. The mom can go tho. Ziggy is so hot and I love him and Leela.

John Paul's rape is a good story. I like while it's gone on for 8 months it doesn't feel dragged out cuz we had so many other stories with him and then his time in jail. It was nice that he finally told Ste about it. I like him and ste a lot. John Paul is one of my favorites actually. I expected to be obsessed with the entire McQueen family but they all can go except for John Paul and Queencedes.

I have zero interest in this crazy woman dating a ghost and her annoying teenage daughter.

The domestic abuse story was boring. I really like the girl tho, Maxine? The actress is good. The man abusing her is a good actor and an interesting character but I don't really know a lot about him other than he's the father if those twins who clearly think twincest is best. The twin girls daughter is annoying. This whole family is creepy sexual tho.

Sinead. Jesus this character is insufferable. It takes me a lot to not feel for a character when their baby dies but her? I was hoping it's leading to her killing herself. Then they go and pair her with the sexiest man on the show tony? I was pissed tho I hate his wife who's her mom I think.

Her brother Finn also needs to die. And then she sleeps with ste? Jesus I hate her. So. Much.

Edited by JackPeyton