Hollyoaks: Discussion Thread

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Thanks for posting.

Why do I think that my girl Sienna is totally faking? And I'm assuming Nancy walks in on her and Darren hooking up.

Let the speculation begin on who the hell is in that car. Probably a Roscoe, maybe Sinead, too?

Edited by Bright Eyes

• Members

Yeah I can so see Nancy walking in on the two of them. She's so dumb though I'm past caring. Sienna is crazy so Darren is welcome to her and she'll probably go nuts on him at some point and try to kill him.

Looks like Myra is going to get hurt by Browning or some thug of Trevors....I truly hope she's okay though. That last part has me very worried though.

I want Paul to die....just free Mercedes please!

• Members

NNOOOOO! Why would you ever wish harm on my poor Freddie!? Wow are European Soaps obsessed with Sia and that song of hers that was playing at the beginning of this latest episode? I think the title is "Breathe"....I've heard it on the German soap Forbidden Love and now on Hollyoaks...its both depressing and yet strangely I love it. Love the five boys mother but I HATE that she's stolen my Dodger away from me...

• Members

Poor Carmel......what do you think of the latest episode BrightEyes? Quite a lot of developments.

Glad Mercedes FINALLY saw what a monster Browning is. I truly hope he dies.

The scenes between Merci and Carm were heartbreaking. God the love between the McQueens is so palpable even when they are hurting each other.

• Members

Poor John Paul....I can't believe Baby Matthew isn't his....

Nancy is certifiably the dumbest woman to ever appear on soaps. Even dumber than Sinead and thats saying A LOT.

She almost has me rooting for Sienna to get away with all of it.

And JP you idiot of course nutjob Frankie wants to keep the baby....

Edited by ThePrinceOfSunspear