Hollyoaks: Discussion Thread

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

I've been wondering about him lately too. I'll need to review his history to see if I can like him. He seemed like a douche as I watching the JP/Craig romance storyline on YouTube.

Nancy's little meltdown there at the end would have resonated more with me if I actually bought the emotion she was trying to convey earlier during her convo with Darren. The problem is she didnt move me as viewer so how could she expect Darren to believe her after every single stupid thing she's done? Her words sounded crazy and she looked crazy. A great actress would have sold that scene completely made me feel her sadness and then rage.

She did deliver that great line about Darren always being utterly stupid.

Glad John Paul is truly Baby Matthews biological father. Horrified that he's sleeping with Ste's dad.

And I'm still traumatized by what Trevor did to that poor cop who was falling for Sinead....

• 3 weeks later...
  • Members

Ziggy and Frankie!? Iiillllllll

But I agree that plot twist was amazing and well delivered. Frankie looked so stupid.....

Carmel is so sweet. I hope she finds real happiness soon. I just don't think Jim is the right guy for her.

I sorta miss stupid doug and ste.

Hollyoaks is just amazing

Looks like Callum is in for a sexy time as well...looking forward to that and more Mercedes/Cindy/Linds

I can't believe what they've done to Lindsey tho. I was so horrified watching that scene where she was hit and then the next episode. Just the most tragic thing ever. Loved Freddie giving it to that cow Frankie.

Darren remains as stupid as ever.

Edited by ThePrinceOfSunspear