Hollyoaks: Discussion Thread

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

*This Tony storyline is already getting tedious. These things never translate well to soaps. Either kill him off or drop it entirely. I don't think the viewers need to see that.

*Mercie's the best and nothing will change that for me. Same with Sienna.
*I like 3 of the Roscoe bruv's (Freddie/Joe/especially Ziggy) and the new Lindsey.

*Ste bores me. He needs to just go away forever. Plus, Kieron always looks like he never takes a shower. Sienna's twin also bores me.

*Can Nancy just stay gone? Darren was always so alive before her.

*Dang, I wanted more Tilly/Esther.

• Members
Oh, you're talking about the rubbish thug Robbie. I'm glad Sandy told him he had to leave for a bit, to get himself together.

I hope Lindsey tells Joe about the attempted rape by Paul. Paul needs his ass whipped.

Ste's continuing on his neverending cycle of self-destruction is boring, but it has to happen. If not, some folks would rage about him being over Brendan to damn quickly and cheapening their relationship.

Edited by difficultdiva

• Members

Am I missing parts of Hollyoaks or is there another part of Hollyoaks I'm just not seeing on dailymotion? Because on the episode for 06/12/2013 it has a previous scene where John Paul and Doug were talking and Doug tells JP he wants to be alone for now. I never even saw that scene and I've been watching religiously all the daily episodes that are uploaded to that site.

Hollyoaks is usually 30 minutes long right? So what was the last date that JP and Doug were together cuz the last I saw was that JP missed his and Dougs dinner date and was going to run off with Matthew...kinda frustrated now cuz I have no clue what I've missed....

EDIT: Lord Doug is such a loosey goosey ho...and I find it so hilarious. "Looking at my sweet buns?" LMAO. And then JP replies "Always...:)" I love these two so far.

Paging Sketch Dr Browning. I hope he doesn't become obsessed with Linds but looks like they're going down that path. Mercedes though is clearly pushing his buttons and may end up driving him away...

Edited by ThePrinceOfSunspear

• Members

That scene, was after JP and Matthew finally came back to town. Doug was pissed, that JP didn't tell him about why he left town and he wasn't going to let him disregard his feelings anymore. This was after Doug had a talk with Ste in the deli and Ste said some BS about being concerned for him, but his tune changed, once the topic of the club and Brendan Brady popped up.

• Members

IMO, Kirkwood will never bring Craig Dean back to the show, with the original actor or a recast. I think, McDean is over and done with for him.

Remember, he was the one, who okayed the scene of JP's return, in having him chase after Craig, on a bus with a sunset on it.

Sadly, Kieron Hobbs had no other role to play on Hollyoaks, once Kirkwood was done with his contract, back in 2008.