Hollyoaks: Discussion Thread

• Members

No Will hasn't killed anyone before, he used to be a nice guy just abit of a geek.

Then he spent time visiting a serial killer( Silas) but kept it secret from everyone. The actor doesnt think Will is going to be a killer though as Texas's death was more of an accident.

Theresa is 1 of them characters who can come across sweet but then you get to know her lol

awwww Russ, I once met him at the Clothes Show wub.png I'd love for him to return with his & Tina's Son.

And yes Browning is very creepy, he met Mercedes when he hired her as a prostitute. Starting their unhealthy obsession with each other which resulted in him killing Lindsay. He only got off after Mercy stabbed herself & blamed Riley for doing both crimes :(

Browning also made Myra( Mercys Mum) think she was dying, in order to make her spend time with Mercy. Family had disowned her after she stabbed herself & kidnapped her Son.

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Lord Mercedes get it together gurl!!! I hope they get rid of that Browning guy cuz he seriously scares me. I'll have to find out more about the Lindsey character but I can't support Merci if she gonna be linked up with a killer.

And yes to Russ coming back! Such a fine man...so jealous you met him in real life.

And thanks so much for the back history. I dunno what Will did seemed pretty finite to me. And he looked so creepy at the end of that last episode when his dad told him bout Dodgers predicament.

• Members

That was meant to say The actor doesnt think Will is going to be a Serial killer though as Texas's death was more of an accident.

HO is the 1 Soap i've watched since ep1 so i'll answer any questions aslong as I remember it haha

For me Mercy's best relationship was her 2nd Husband Malachy. I'm still in mourning from his deathsad.png

• Members

Mercedes did some pretty unforgivable things last year; her and Dr. Browning are HO's answer to Bonnie & Clyde! Riley was apparently the love of her life, but she slept with his dad, Carl, and got pregnant. Riley's granddad Silas, murdered several people, and kidnapped Mercy and held her captive in the basement of The Dog (the pub), where she ended up giving birth, I think. Riley had moved on with Mitzeee, so Mercedes stalked her. Mitzeee started taking anti-anxiety meds; Mercy found out and drugged her, making her trip out. This was when Mercy knocked Mitzeee unconscious and stabbed herself, framing poor Mitzeee for the crime. Mitzeee went to jail, and Mercy got back with Riley. But he only wanted a relationship with his son. So, Mercy kidnapped her own son, launched a televised appeal, and when the truth was exposed, she threatened to throw herself and her son off the roof of an apartment block! She ended up being sectioned to a psych ward where she went a little nutty for a couple of weeks (you were never sure if she was faking to escape a jail sentence). Riley was shot and died, and Mitzeee left town with Carl and Riley's son to start a new life in California. During all this, Mercy struck up a relationship with twisted Dr. Browning who tried to prostitute her. Lynsey stopped her. Lynsey later found out that Mercedes stabbed her self and framed Mitzeee, so Browning killed her to protect Mercy. At the world's most implausibe trial, both Mercy and Dr. Browning got away with their respective crimes.

Dr. Browning isn't going anywhere. They wrote him into a corner and should have left once his guest stint was over, but BK (the exec producer) loved him so much, he gave him a reprieve and upped him to the permanent cast.

As for Will, he seems very unpopular, and I can see why. He really needs to leave soon, especially since he murdered Texas. But again, BK loves Will and his war with Dodger. I hate the fact that Texas never learned the true extent of will's deception, like his stalking her with CCTV camera planted all over the village. I feel cheated that we never more scenes with Texas learning the truth, instead of this pointless whodunit? that lasted for 2 episodes. They may as well have given us some great scenes w/ Texas and Will and shown us Will pushing Texas out of the window in the first place. It wouldn't have made no difference to what we are seeing now.

• Members

I don't even know what to make of Mercedes from what I've read of her over the past two years or so.

The character just seems like someone totally new, and I can't believe I used to hold a soft spot for her during her earlier years on the show (even when she did some questionable things). It's a perfect example of how bad and uncharacteristic writing can totally destroy a show or love you've had for a character.

Edited by Y&RWorldTurner

• Members

:If you touch him again....I'll GOUGE YOUR EYES OUT"

Gotta love Meredes....lo. Wow that scene where Sarah finds Craig and JP in bed together was such a classic soap moment and just so much drama. Well acted as well. The following scene where she just tells everyone at the engagement party is so intense and one of the best fallout scenes ever IMO.

i don't know how JP could forgive Craig though for trying to assault him and saying he'd "kill him" since JP texted Sarah using Craigs phone. I know he was upset but still it seemed a lil too callous and mean to do towards someone you claim to "Love Always".

Glad John Paul is moving on with Doug hopefully....