Hollyoaks: Discussion Thread

• Members

This Sienna chick is psycho! How DARE she breast feed that baby when it doesn't even BELONG to her....

EDIT: Umm okay after watching that scene between her and her father Patrick I think I understand a little bit better why she's completely nuts. Patrick is clearly off his rocker...

And who is this "Our Bobby" that Myra referred to when she was had it out with Mercedes about her going thru with the wedding?

Edited by ThePrinceOfSunspear

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Great episode on E4....

*Missing Mercie badly.

*Hate Doug now...I like the whole McQueen clan, with the exception of the snarling Phoebe.
*Not enough Sienna. Her father is such slime. Can't wait for Anna to have another go at him.

*Dang, I'm starting to pity Will.

*Cindy <3 <3 <3.

*Not enough Diane.

*Where's Frankie? I miss that nasty old crone.

• Members

Why do you hate Doug? The Blake family is okay but I think they're disturbing and I don't get much pleasure in watching their scenes. I was kinda hoping that the wife would just blow them all up and Maxine would survive....

I'm missing the Roscoe family too......

Uhh to Frankie. Couldn't stand her during the JP/Craig storyline and it looks like she's still a nasty c word which I won't even type out. As for Will I don't know how to feel about him. I was laughing and cheering him on when he destroyed Dodger at the cemetery that one episode after Theresa was about to shoot Dodg...but at the same time it looks like he murdered Texas and for that I'm a little sketched out by him.

• Members

Yeah that's why I'm wondering if the show was pulling some kinda stunt/ switcheroo and that maybe Will had imagined killing Texas.....

But if I recall correctly Patrick was standing outside with everyone else when Texas landed right in front of them so it couldn't possibly be him.

"He's hardly Prince Harry is he?" LMAO at Nana McQueen...priceless old battleaxe

Edited by ThePrinceOfSunspear