Hollyoaks: Discussion Thread

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Why does Frankie want to break them up? I just hate this character so much I dont even know where to begin....her attitude towards Sandy was so unnecessary.

And yeah Doug was a lil harsh b*tch when he broke John Paul's heart. At the same time as Myra said JP falls in love like some people changed bed partners.....so he needs to slow down and learn to take his time with relationships.

As for Freddie, I have started to notice his interest in all things Lindsey. Its kinda weird/inappropriate but so soapy....I love it!

• Members

I don't know a whole lot about Cindy's past and I get the feeling that she's been pretty harsh towards Jacqui or enemies with Jacq in the past but this current storyline with her and Tony is really touching. I'm just loving her everytime she's onscreen.

I'm so over Nancy. What a stupid broad. Trusting Sienna is the worst thing she could do and it just makes her look so dumb when its obvious to a blind man what a nutjob she is and the obvious infatuation she has with Darren.

John Paul and Doug ended so abruptly that I'm traumatized. The new guy is older but not attractive in any shape or form. I'm just ewww whenever I see them together. Seriously hoping it doesn't last long or that Craig comes back and puts me out of my misery....

• Members

Les Battersbys Son & Leanne's half Brother. IIRC he was fairly popular and was in Inside Soap mag often.

I think the 'Sally' storyline was his only memorable one, think he even held her hostage.

I've always loved Cindi, she got pregnant with Holly on her 16th birthday from a One Nighter with Stan. I think she only slept with him because Mandy was teasing her about being a virgin, and I vaguely remember Stan was only 1 who gave her a birthday present at her party.

She then kept her pregnancy secret til after Holly was born. She told Mandy & she told Stan, Stan wanted to stand by her/marry her but she told him to get lost etc

Stan then got drunk and got into a car, his best friend Ollie got in with him to try and stop him. ( at the time Stan/Ollie were 2 of the most popular characters with fans) Seeing what was happening Ollie's Brother Kurt along with Baz and the legendary Tony followed them in another car.

Stan was going really fast and both Cars crashed. Stan died and Ollie was taken to Hospital where he also died

Cindi also threw herself downstairs to try to miscarry, she eventually gave birth on Christmas Day, at the same time her Sister Dawn died from Lukemia.

She also tried to suffocate Baby Holly. She then dated Sean who mistreated Holly & social services got involved, they planned to run away but couldnt because Holly didnt have a passport. So Sean dumped Cindi and went on his own.

Then there was a story with Holly swallowing an ecstasy tablet which brought social services back around, So Cindi decided to run away (again) on the way to the Airport the Car hit Anna. Either Cindi or Ben was driving can't remember which. She then left for Spain.

• Members

She briefly returned for her Dad's funeral and then fully returned for her Brother Max's funeral.

I'd like them to bring back her Mum for a stint as she's still alive or her sister Jude (who was 1 of HO's first bad girls) Jude was who Cindi went to in Spain.