Hollyoaks: Discussion Thread

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Hey Win can you explain what's going on with that cute Will guy? In the wheelchair? Is he paralyzed and has he always been? I see that Texas cheated on him with that other cute guy but I have no idea what the backstory is between Will and her.

OMG Will found out on todays episode...wow!

Edited by ThePrinceOfSunspear

• Members

Texas has had a on/off relationship with Dodger for a few years. She cheated on him with Will then just as she got engaged to Dodger it all came out.

Texas & Will then had a big fight at top of some stairs, crazy Will then threw himself down them blink.png People thought Texas had pushed him for abit she feels guilty & he took advantage. I can't wait til their Wedding as something big happens

• Members

So who is/was actually responsible for Will being in a wheelchair?

And I swear I know I'm getting Mitzee and Leann confused....does that happen to you guys? I've been watching the promo for the wedding and I know that they're two separate characters but they're both blond. One is wearing a purple dress at the wedding an another is in white.

Is it Leann who has the crush on Will but he told her to leave after Texas found them kissing?

• Members

Not really caring that Tony has cancer. If not for Jacqui I think I'd hate the character.

Ste and his drug dealing ways....such a dumb decision. And if it affects Dougs business I'm gonna be pissed. But as I understand Doug also used to deal drugs in his past? Thats so strange to me cuz to look at him now he seems so innocent and sweet. I could never imagine him doing something like that....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?annotation_id=annotation_316574&feature=iv&src_vid=AyzY33NlK7o&v=O-7zATlj2tM

Could someone please tell me the name of the girl who hugs John Paul in his bedroom? I think it's one of his sisters/half sisters but I couldn't hear her name clearly....the one with the glasses? She looks mixed so I'm curious to find out who her mother and father is and how she's related to JP. Plus she was so sweet when she told him that she would always love him no matter what....

• Members

Yeah I looked up the McQueen family some more and found some more YouTube scenes so I found about Tina....:(

I watched the scenes on YouTube and the reactions of the family afterward....just hearbreaking. Jacqui taking the baby from Myra...very rough.

I'm watching the whole John Paul/Craig saga right now just so cuz its JP and I want to learn more about him and his past. Pretty good storyline so far. Love how deep in denial Craig is.

• Members

*JP is amazing...though I was angry at how he had become such a doormat for Craig. At the same time, though, Craig was processing tons of emotions right at that moment...and I have some sympathy for him.

*Jacqui is a badass. She can be rough around the edges, but she means well.

• Members

Which girl has the scar on her face and how did she get it?

Oddly enough I like Mercedes a lot just cuz shes got such an attitude. Loved how she didn't immediately fall head over heels in love with the idea of John Paul being gay. It was a very authentic reaction and well acted IMO.

Is Will permanently paralyzed or is the wheelchair a temporary thing?

• Members

Theresa- Sweet? lol only in looks, she's totally selfish, makes mean comments to others & she's a killer.

I do love her thoughwub.png The Mcqueens do have a habit of sharing partners though. Jim with Myra/Carmel, Tony with Jacqui/Mercy/Theresa, Calvin with Carmel/Theresa, Russ with Mercy/Tina lol

I'm hoping the storyline with Will ends with him killing more, as ever since the story with him & Silas i've wanted a Silas's apprentice story.

• Members

Will has killed people before? Something is seriously creepy about him. Too bad Dodger was such as ass to "our Theresa" I really wouldn't deny him anything in real life if he holla'd at me on the street...smile.png

And lol granted I don't know all of Theresa's history but the little I've seen of her she seems nice enough. But I suppose Carmel is more the innocent sweet type now that I reflect on it.

I refuse to believe though that Theresa killed Texas...that would just be too too obvious. I'm suspecting when its all said and done that Texas killed herself out of depression and just being completely stressed out at the ridiculousness of her life. She finally is ready to go away with her true love (at the moment) and he rejects her. Only after finding out that the man she's married has been lying about a brain aneurysm....that whole episode was a hot train wreck...

Uhh that guy Mercedes is dating....hes very weird/creepy too. His name is Browning? What's his deal? He looks like a stalker/serial rapist. After watching her and Russ together I cannot believe this is what she's gonna settle for long term...