Hollyoaks: Discussion Thread

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Oh Carl, Hollyoaks is great right now. And I'm betting you probably don't like it, but I buy their reasoning for the JP / Craig break up and how JP now has a child (maybe).

As of Monday's episode, they have updated their opening. Since they added Patrick and left out Dirk, I can only hope this means the end of the Savage family. Though I like Dirk, and think Dennis and Leanne are cute together, lecherous Will and deadwooded Liberty need to go ASAP! I also hope Texas returns without Doug.

This new Holly is horrid though. I'll give her a bit to get better, but she seems as dead as Liberty to me. On the other side of the coin, I am loving Sienna. She kind of feels like how Mercedes originally was. And after Monday's episode, do you think they would be brave enough to have Seamus molest one of the children?

Edited by Bright Eyes

• Members

Until Brendan and Ste are both gone I won't be watching very much. They make me sick. I don't want to see characters who tell viewers that the only way to find love is to get a beating. It horrifies me.

John Paul was dull and pointless from the time they had him sleep with Craig so I'm not surprised if he's the same now.

I liked Westbrook in her EE return. I thought her last one, with Kirkwood, was good. It was the Santer return that was grotesque panto.

Edited by CarlD2

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

I thought this might have been about Gillian Taylforth joining the show (has that been confirmed?).

Mushmouth leaving has been known for a while, although never officially confirmed. I won't be watching until his brain dead twink of a punching bag goes too.

• Members

I barely watched anything with Joel. The most I can tell you is that he had a flat ass.

Bart was too old for the role. About ten years too old. I get the feeling that the only reason this character had fans was the story with Jason, which did nothing for me, mostly because the woman who played Jason seemed to have little range beyond constipated.

• Members

He may have looked to old for you, but Jonny Clarke was born in 1992, while Bart was born in 1995. I'm not sad to see either go, though I never disliked Bart at all. Joel was a whiny bitch all the way to the end. And I can't help but think that Kirkwood was chomping at the bit to get rid of Bart for infesting his creation (The McQueens), where he never fit in.

Now if only they would can Cheryl, Will, Liberty and Ruby and let Doug stay in America then I wouldn't have any real problems with any of the other characters on the show.

Edited by Bright Eyes