Sara A. Bibel's Blog

• Replies 264
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

AMC and OLTL have been infected with Baby Rabies for years. Every where you turn there's a sperm donation or dead baby switch.

And once again it looks like poor Bianca will deliver her child at the hands of an amateur in the middle of a storm amidst a pile of destruction like a peasant in a third world country. If anybody deserved to do an Angeline Jolie style "lying-in" in a posh French hospital, it's Bianca.

• Members

This is why I hate print or audio interviews with soap stars because most of those interviews are tame and kiss ass. I understand that the interviewer don't want to be on the blacklist with the networks or get the actor fired but this is ridiculous. It just seems like this is the only genre that is afraid of taken chances of asking "hardball" type of questions. Hopefully, someone will rebel against that format.

It no wondered that SOW, SID, and SOD isn't selling that well. :lol:

• Members

It was a puff piece meant to promote ABC. The only way to get a real interview is to have it done by a real journalist. Not a blogger like Bibel or a columnist like Nelson Branco. These people live and die by the good graces of the stars and TPTB so they can't take the chance of pissing someone off. And the mags long ago abdicated being a voice for the fans.

• Members

I don't mind that interviews can't go there, but opt to go offbeat. Vanity Fair always manages to do a good interview without going there or allowing their stars to say anything controversial. They would have asked him "when does you find the time to google yourself? (double meaning)"

• Members

I think I am loving this woman:

The B(aby)- Word

You know how it goes. Your brother-in-law comes to town for a visit. You introduce him to your hot new girlfriend. After a couple glasses of wine, one thing leads to another and you get out the turkey baster. Nine months later he’s delivering your baby in the midst of a tornado and you realize you forgot to tell your sister her husband is your baby’s biological father. Oops...

She actually gets it, can we please have her writing for AMC?

Archived