Sara A. Bibel's Blog

• Members

I was just reading this crappy article out of boredom, and now I'm under the impression that she doesn't actually watch any of these soaps and just reads recaps of them.

She said this about ATWT:

Um, it's Damian and Lily that want to adopt Noah, Holden and Lily aren't together at the moment. Her articles are so hastily written and she ether doesn't watch these soaps or doesn't proofread her own work.

• Replies 264
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

That's exactly what I think--she scans the summaries and that's it. Even when she was talking about Pratt being gone, not that theman deservesany credit but she went on about how he sucked all of the comedy out of AMC. Ummm did she witness any comedy at AMC under B/E? If anything one thing Pratt managed to do WAS bring back some comedy especially early on with Petey, the CHandlers, etc

• Members

Does she blog full-time or part-time? Watching all the soaps and prime time shows takes a lot of time. Her soap commentary is weak. I figured it was because she wanted to keep the door open so she could get back into the soap writing business.

• Members

I really don't know but I do think she covers too much...

Sylph I actually have been meaning to try to watch DAYS again at least a bit--I actually quite liked TOmlin's OLTL (for the most part) but it's not on a time i'm usually home and I really can't allow myself to tape and watch anything else right now (yes I still use a VCR, no DVR :( ) ;)

• Members

I wanted to watch for Crystal Chappell, but I can't get myself to watch DAYS either. I don't think there is one person under 30 that I enjoy on that show. Especially those teens Mia, Will and Chad. I knew from one look how good their acting would be and I was right.

Archived