DAYS: Joe Mascolo FIRED

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

What the [!@#$%^&*]?! My god, Ken Corday needs to be forcibly removed from Days. His parents must be doing gymnastics in their graves. There's been a lot of bullshit going on with most soaps these days, but this has to take the cake. I mean, holy [!@#$%^&*].

• Members

DOOL is so bad right now. I tried watching it today and ended up turning it on B&B. I know that Stefano was a valuable character(Thanks to Ryan, Roman, and those that talked on "In the Zone" about him when Ryan would have DAYS chat.) so I know this is a big loss for the show.

• Members

I'm so mad(and sad) right now. I'm mean they fired the greatest actor in DOOL history over the fuckin phone??? Those bastard didn't even have the fuckin balls to let him go in person??????? You know what let me stop, my Detroit side is starting to come out.

• Members

Is it a big surprise though? He hasnt been used since Hogan left. How long has he been in a coma? It was obvious Dena wasnt going to use him. It shouldnt come as a shock to anyone here.

• Members

Not surprised...but NOT pleased!!!!! Corday, and probably Higley too, definately are replacing the DiMera's with the Vitali's, and even if they are short term there will just be another family behind them thats new.

And the worst part is is that Stefano will probably just remain in a coma like that, what makes it SLIGHTLY better is that Marlena was the one who put him there. But it will be a pathetic exit, thats for sure.

And the masterful actor, Joe Mascolo, who has put up with Days' FOOLISHNESS time and time again was fired over the phone. Over the phone?!!?!?!?!?!! Are you kidding? Thats Corday through and through.

Oh, and if he's really gone, then I seriously doubt that Joe will ever agree to come back. I can imagine he's enraged, and it seemed like it was hard enough to get him back this last time.

• Members

Oh dear. Higley and Corday, what a tag team. I am sorry DAYS fans. :( Stefano is one of the most storied characters in daytime if you ask me. What a disgrace. What is with firing over the phone. Scott Bryce, now this.

• Members

lol. this isnt a big deal... to me.

im being honest. i hate stefano. he is a one note cartoon villian and has been since the early 90's. i hate that every bad thing is always the dimeras fault. so i dont mind, inf act im happy about it. i didnt want him back in the first place.

i just hope JM doesnt go to B&B...

Archived