DAYS: Joe Mascolo FIRED

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

What a [!@#$%^&*] disgrace. I'm sorry for my language, but this is [!@#$%^&*] ridiculous. I knew this would happen. I [!@#$%^&*] called it months ago.

• Members

Damn you, Corday! He's the best actor you had and you just fired his ass...another dumb decision on your part, buddy. You're wasting all of this money on completely pointless newbies like Ava and her [!@#$%^&*] mob family? GRRR. DAYS is never satisfied with its original cast... UGH!

• Administrator

Stefano is one of the most popular characters in the HISTORY of DAYS and he doesn't get an exit storyline?? I understand if you don't want to bring him back for another contract, but at least write him off properly! You have Marlena, John, Roman, Bo, Hope, EJ, Tony, Lexie.....and you can't come up with one last storyline for The Phoenix???? Instead the last memory of Stefano will be him in a coma??? Another reason to hate Higley and Corday! :angry:

• Members

Thing is, if this happened during the SSK story, I wouldn't have cared. But after all the work done to make Stefano a REAL CHARACTER last year, they just let him fade into coma-land?

I call bullsh!t.

• Members

Don't worry folks, Thaoo is next, followed by James. The Vitali's are the new bad family.

And for the record, if there is one [!@#$%^&*] person that tries to tell me the upside in this...I will go the !@#$%^&*] off. I mean it. I'm all for trying to see the other side, but I'm telling ya, I might get banned and fired from SON if that happens. I'm just letting you know now.....

• Administrator

I know. <_< I rather see the Dimera's, who I consider a core family on this show. I can't believe Tony, EJ, Lexie's father and John's brother has just faded away in a coma.

Hogan Sheffer set it up BEAUTIFULLY for Dena to showcase the Dimera family and she f-u-c-k's it up. I really wanted to see John and Stefano face off ONE LAST TIME as BROTHERS.....and then Stefano eventually dies for real in one last Dimera family story arch. And one last scene with STefano and Marlena or Stefano and the Brady family. :angry:

GIVE US A PROPER EXIT!!!!!!!! :angry:

:o

• Members

This is so [!@#$%^&*] wrong! Stefano is my alltime favorite villain after Victor. And how the [!@#$%^&*] can Days treat their actors so badly by firing them over the phone?!!

But I dont think they are getting rid of Stefano cause of the Vitalis. I heard the Vitalis are short-term. Tamara came to Days when there weren't any jobs in primetime cause of the strike and Joe Penny is a stunt-casing and they are usually short-term. I think it more has to do with the show having John as the new bad ass DiMera living in the DiMera Mansion.

Archived