• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

I didn't see this in the Soap Stars -Where Are They Now ? thread on the main board– Daniel Hugh-Kelly (Frank #3) was in an episode of TNT's Major Crimes earlier this month. I'm behind in my viewing but caught up 

Edited by safe

• Members

Nancy Addison and Cali Timmons left the show at the same time, with the explanation that Jill and Maggie were going to Australia (!!!) to care for their ill mother. The door was left wide open for NA and CT to return if they so chose, which they did for the show's final episodes. I think Jill and Faith both sold their shares of the Coleridge brownstone to Roger.

Merry Christmas to you all...and keep in mind that your Christmas could never be as bad as the one Jack Fenelli had in 1976!! Yikes!!

• Members

Well, yay!  The Ken George Jones mystery was tied up in time for Christmas. (Which I had feeling would happen.)  It was obvious in the last two weeks that he had done it to himself but the fun was watching the rest of the cast have conversations about it all while Ryan is making paper dolls out of the suicide note!  

1980 was an okay year for RH. I enjoyed the first half better, I'll admit. The KGJ/Barry Ryan stuff had me less interested, but Kimberly/Rae/Michael has kept things interesting. The Ryan's basically don't exist anymore now that the children are all gone or dead. LOL Although Siobhan is supposed to be back soon - was supposed to come for Christmas but got held up on her way by a pregnant friend....could this really just be herself? Has Siobhan gone and gone pregnant in the 9 months she's been away???

• Members

If only!  Alas, for commercials, we actors get paid a lump sum for the commercial followed by a period of time when the commercial is in use (8 weeks/6 months/1 year) but after that....bupkis.  It's usually a decent sum at the start though depending on the contract.

• Members

Thanks for the info.

Always glad that a lot of soap actors did commercials -- for some (like Karen and Megan) it was the only place where I saw them after they were no longer on Ryan's Hope.

Edited by safe