Ryan's Hope Discussion Thread

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Just got to Episode 1431 (I'm behind for the week. It's only Friday and I'm just now watching Monday's episode!)

Siobhan has returned! I liked her immediately. From this one episode only, she seems to be a decent actress. She and Jack already look as if they want to rush into each other's arms. 

Also, Senaca is beginning to discover just how much of a liar and manipulator his little Kimberly is. Can't wait to see the Rae/Michael/Senaca/Kimberly fall out that is sure to come in time for sweeps month!  

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

Oh, IK - she certainly has her own acting style, doesn't she? I'm not very up on Loving as a soap although I certainly remember it being around and on in the background. Interesting to see Anthony Herrera playing a seeming version of James Stenbeck. And Bernard Barrow?! It's good to know that he had some work after Ryan's Hope. I thought Johnny Ryan was his only soap role.

• Members

:-)  I hope a lot exists on YouTube. I'm on my last year of the SoapNet run - 1981 Next year, I'll do more serious looking into what else exists on YT. I've seen that there's some; I just don't know if it's enough to piece together the story well.