Big Brother 9: Discussion Thread

Toups

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Wow. An eviction already? I know the first LIVE show wasn't supposed to be until February 20th. I guess it will all be taped. Julie probably taped it.

That's kinda too quick for me, but meh. It gets it down to 14.

I'm rooting for Sheila. I dunno why. Maybe it's because I like the milf aspect of her. LOL.

• Members

I LOVE Jen and Ryan! Jen is so cute, she reminds me of Katie from ATWT when she wasn't annoying.

Sheila and Adam are so annoying. I knew that those two were going to be paired up and knew they would hate it.

I love Parker and Chelseia too and Amanda. No one else really stands out to me.

I think I will like this cast a lot better than l;ast years

• Members

Oh the Sheila/Cant Remember His Name team has got to go. Good thing they are both together bc I cant stand the both of them

The Ryan/Jen twist was done in the Australian BB but not to this degree. Should be interesting to see. BTW, he's really cute. He looks alot better on show than in his pics.

So far I like Ryan, Jen, Alex , Parker

Anyone else really annoyed with Amanda. Her voice is irritating

I wonder how can this show last 3 months with 8 teams of 2? I see them splitting up half way through teh series

• Members

Do you think they would still do another season in the summer? It seems like they wrote whatever they could and tried making some sort of twist as fast as possible. I hate reality shows in the beginning because there are always way too many people to watch for. For some reason, I think the cast is so bland. Season 6 and 8 cast members were awesome. Bring on some villains! We already have the whiner aka Sheila.

• Members

They will still do a summer one as they get good ratings in the summer. With eight groups of two I was wondering if they would send a group back that has been evicted or towards the end, split the groups up and have them fight it as individuals. Are they going to be splitting 500K between the both of them or what? I really think that at some point, they will be battling it out as individuals.

• Administrator

I really like Jen the best!! Not because she's the hottest one there, that helps :D, but I really like her personality (so far). She seems so fun. Jen and Parker make a cute "couple."

I liked Sharon too. :( It's too bad she had to be with her loser ex-BF. What a moron that guy was.

Alex and Amanda seem like fun and cool people too.

Well those are my first impressions and so far I'm rooting for Jen/Parker. :)

Archived