Big Brother 9: Discussion Thread

Toups

• Members

Toups, are you spoiler free?

If so, you're in for some D-R-A-M-A. These people are playing the game harder than any season past, IMO. There's no way they can fit everything that's happened already into Sunday and Tuesday's episodes! They have enough material to last the entire season already. I mean, WOW. There are some huge surprises coming up, too...

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Administrator

Of course I'm spoiler free!!!

Damn, that sounds good!! Cant' wait to see it. You're probably right that they won't show everything, so if you (or anyone) find any links to clips (like on Youtube), let me know. But don't say any spoilers! Just say maybe something like, "Clips from Thursday Feb 21 - live feeds." ;)

• Members

Yeah, it's crazy stuff. Amanda just might possibly be the most wicked and universally hated reality TV show participant of all time, LoL. No joke! They're probably gonna have to cut out SO MUCH of her INSANE plots and schemes, it's unreal...

This season is very different from previous seasons. You're either going to absolutely love it or absolutely hate it.

• Members

You have no idea...

This girl is the definition of deranged, psychotic and crazy. She makes Amber look like the picture of mental health and Allison from BB4 look like a sweetheart. I'm just wondering how the CBS show will edit her, because WOW. She's a mind-scrambler.

• Members

Anyway, my thoughts on tonight's episode...

Tonight showed virtually nothing that's happened on the feeds so far. It was still everything that happened before the feeds were turned on, and after the feeds were turned on is when everything got crazy. I honestly don't see how they're going to fit it all into Tuesday's episode!! I'm telling you guys, though... Tuesday's episode. Watch it. If they show the good stuff (that I'm praying they show) and they don't give certain people unfair edits, it's gonna be a killer show. I just hope they don't cut back on the good stuff to try and fit in EVERYTHING, because it's just not going to work... there's no fitting everything in, LoL.

I've never laughed so hard in my life as I did when that person flipped over in the hammock! I was laughing so hard that I didn't even get to see who it was!

Sheila and Allison's "Lesbian Alliance" is pretty hysterical [!@#$%^&*], too.

Jen's a bitch from hell, and tonight just goes to show why I'm rooting for Allison over her bitchy ass. She acts like the game belongs to her and it's just... ugh. GO HOME, BITCH!

Sheila and Adam's blowup in the backyard... funny stuff. I can't believe her overreacting to him like she has been in the first three episodes. Tuesday's episode should start to show the softer side of her. I promise. :)

Good stuff tonight!

• Members

Tonight's episode still showed pretty much everything that happened before the feeds were turned on. How they'll fit everything in Tuesday's episode, I'll NEVER know.

As for Amanda, I really pray that they don't give her an unfair "nice" edit on Tuesday's episode, because I'll just vomit. You people need to see her for the crazy ass lunatic that she is, LoL.

• Members

As of Sunday night, about an hour ago in the live feeds, we've officially had the biggest fight in the history of Big Brother -- THE ENTIRE HOUSE.

You won't believe it when you see it on TV. My jaw is still on the floor. It was amazing and brilliant and insane all at once.

LoL, from BB9 Dish...

"The mother of all Big Brother Brawls began at 10:15pm BBT."

B!tch finally pushed it to the LIMIT.

Hours later, the mini-fights that were spun off as a result are still playing out individually, and it's been the most insane night in the history of the Big Brother house.

• Members

I cannot stand Jen. I love Alison, Amanda and her partner. If I was Alison - I would have been bitch slap Jen and Ryan. Those two morons were trying to bully the poor girl.

I'm liking the Shelia and Alison bonding.

I cannot believe that witch Shelia went off on Adam, again... WTF?!

I think her lesbian secret with Alison is hilarious! LOL! I cannot wait for that to get expose.

I'm happy those 4 are up for eviction. They deserves every second of it.

I feel so bad for Alison though. She is like the innocent one here.

Archived