Big Brother 9: Discussion Thread

Toups

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Did anyone notice the caption over the houseguests pictures on TV Guide?

It said "Big Brother: 'Til Death Do You Part!"

Here are more pictures of James, from his MySpace page. He looks like a trip! Crazier behavior than Dick, but less of an [!@#$%^&*] is what I think he'll be like. Very humorous and self-deprecating.

167536333_l.jpg

863696658_l.jpg

1196072055_l.jpg

1502331826_l.jpg

l_f170e997e9101c8f065b2c27e4b12603.jpg

l_f266401b2a4840b4520ef993ec2aec79.jpg

l_0ef326e58cbabe28c5bcc05e6f4daddc.jpg

l_0f5673db03e7359cb517792084c958ba.jpg

• Members

OMG OMG.

From that whore Natalie's MySpace page, in the "About Me" section...

My friends say I'm crazy.I say no way I'm just full of the holy spirit!!I'm a 100% for sure believer in JESUS!! I Love him:)

:lol::lol::lol:

This chick's gonna be a CLASSIC! LoL

BB9Jesus.jpg

• Members

LMAO! Tell me this girl doesn't sound like a mess!

bb9_natalie_240.jpg

Natalie, 28

Natalie was a self-described military kid who moved around a lot. Her high school years were spent in Alameda, California, Salem, Oregon and Mililani, Hawaii. She studied at the Chemeketa Community College in Salem as well as the Art Institute of Las Vegas in Nevada.

Natalie is religious and takes her Bible everywhere. She's still very proud of her figure and loves to enter bikini contests. She previously won the title of Miss Hawaiian Tropic Oregon. She claims that she can make any coffee drink imaginable, and in a bikini at that. She is also a painter and dreams of opening a mermaid art store some day.

She describes her perfect romantic partner as someone who is smart, healthy with big strong muscles and he should love football. He should also be adventurous and honest and love God and Jesus. Natalie is also a pet lover and has two cats--Maximillion and Wilson--and a Jack Russell terrier named Samson.

Her birth date is November 7, 1979.

• Members

A black guy with hair! Lots of it too....lol. In 8 seasons, everytime they cast one, he is always bald. Im glad to see them break that tradition

Just by going on pictures and knowing nothing else. Ryan looks like he's going to be a prick; Natalie and James look to be annoying. Joshuah looks like he could be one of my faves

• Members

TV Guide

Winter Edition of Big Brother Turns Up the Heat

How is a special edition of Big Brother — that show about people who lay around half-naked doing nothing all summer — possibly going to work in the dead of winter? "By turning up the heat — and that's not just a publicity slogan," says Allison Grodner, exec producer of the CBS hit. "The house is usually air-conditioned, but no longer. It's going to get quite hot inside. I think you're going to see a lot more people taking off their clothes."

This ninth season of BB has a big twist that's also designed to amp up the steam factor: All of the 16 houseguests (which include a "bikini barista" and a Hollywood paparazzo) are single, available and looking for love. (See the full cast here.) "Through research and compatibility testing, they've been teamed in the house with their perfect love match — their soulmate as it were — and they'll play the game as partners," Grodner says. "They'll live together, share HOH and POV wins and be evicted as a couple. This may prove a blessing or a curse. That's why we've tagged this season Big Brother: 'Til Death Do You Part."

Grodner promises this latest batch of hamsters is "remarkably fresh and unique in their personalities. No one's trying to be Dr. Will or the next Evil Dick."

Big Brother premieres Tuesday, Feb. 12, at 9 pm/ET, and will also air Wednesdays and Sundays at 8.

• Members

From Reality Blurred. I'll bold the more interesting parts...

Big Brother producers turning off a/c to encourage contestants to strip!

Producers for Big Brother 9 will encourage contestants to take off their clothes by turning off the air conditioning.

Executive producer Allison Grodner told TV Guide that “turning up the heat” is “not just a publicity slogan. The house is usually air-conditioned, but no longer. It’s going to get quite hot inside. I think you’re going to see a lot more people taking off their clothes,” she said. Grodner also unveiled the season’s official tagline: “‘Til Death Do You Part.” With the All American Rejects’ song “Dirty Little Secret” being used in promos, many assumed that would be this season’s twist.

Meanwhile, in its official press release announcing the show’s cast, CBS admits that the soulmates might not actually be soulmates at all; they might want to tear each other’s faces off. But that won’t matter. “When this group of 16 singles enters the house, they will be told they are being matched up with their ‘soul mate,’ a stranger who may prove to be their true love or their worst nightmare, the network said.

“Whether there is a love connection or not, once paired up, the Houseguests’ life in the game depends on their partner. They must strategize, plot and scheme together as a couple for a chance at the prize. These ‘lovebirds’ will live together as a couple meaning they will sleep in the same bed, hold Head of Household as a couple, be nominated for eviction as a pair, and if the time comes, say their goodbyes together upon eviction.”

---------------------------------------

Ahhhhhh. So some of them might hate each other! That's what I'm talkin' about! LoL

Archived