Big Brother 9: Discussion Thread

Toups

• Administrator

Ohh....thanks for the info Kenny. I don't mind knowing this kind of info since it happened before what aired on tv. :)

Can't wait to see it. You know I don't like to be spoiled but I do like to be teased. LOL

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Administrator

What they showed on Wed's episode wasn't fireworks at all. LOL I'm assuming the fireworks didn't make it on air?

I'm starting to think that BB should stop with these 2nd chances next season. It's not fair to the people who stayed in the house for all those weeks.

• Administrator

Don't these people know that if you want things done you gotta do it yourself. Never ever trust anyone and people almost always goes back on their deals. What a crucial mistake Natalie made by giving up HOH, and now Matt is up on the block.

I really hope by Matt going up, there will be some drama. This episode was very boring - too many cutesy segments. There's no more fights anymore. :(

• Administrator

Woohooo!!! Go Nat!!!!

Even though she's "uneducated," I can't help but like her.

She seems to have a good heart (from the on air edits) and I love that in her.

Chelsia turned out to be such a huge bitch and I'm not surprised at all. What a pyscho.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

I'm glad Chelsia, Josh and James got evicted.

A lot o f people hate Natalie but I like her. She can be very annoying those. Like with endurance competitions, she would talk and talk and talk and she just wouldn't just her mouth. That is very annoying.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived