Big Brother 9: Discussion Thread

Toups

• Members

Holy hell.

The fight video from last night's feeds already has 355,318 and 539 comments. It's also at the top of the Most Viewed list. In less than a day!! That fight was most definitely epic. It even made Perez's page.

I'm so glad I saw it all LIVE, LoL.

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I've been watchign so far since the start--rare for me but I have a sick friend who's an addict and he asked me to watch with him so he has someone to talk about it with :P

My one real complaint--is the whole Matt blowjob repeated thing--just the kinda misogynistic attitude about it when he talks about it with his friends--an attitude (god I sound like my mom) that I'd ahte to see teen males watch and thing was "cool"

• Members

*EDIT* ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Videos:The fight.... "I'm f*cking Scott Baio..." Matt's an effing whore....
">
" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355">

• Administrator

Good thing it wasn't a HUGE spoiler or else I would've been more pissed. <_<

Anyway, so I guess BB is not going to show psycho Amanda? Or does that happen after the veto ceremony?

Yeah, Jen is a bit too hardcore but she's hot so I need her to stay.

Alex has just known Amanda for almost 2 weeks now and he's acting all possessive. He was kinda creepy....or was that due to editing. LOL

I did like the Parker/James/Alex fight tonight. They need to show more fights instead of the 'cutesy' stuff or gross stuff (sex in a bathroom....did we really need to see that?).

What was Neil's family emergency about?

• Members

LMFAO @ at Parker finding out Jen and Ryan having sex in the bathroom.

Amanda and Alex - Awwww He likes her... I just love these two!! They have lots of chemistry. lol

I'm glad those two didn't used the POV on any of them.

Sharon is back!

I wonder why Neil left?

Parker needs some serious help with that anger problem of his. Sometimes, I just want to slap the [!@#$%^&*] out of him.

So they are not going to air the rape thing?

• Members

Big Brother left out so, so much. They didn't even show half her lies. They left out the sexual assault accusations.

For starters, she kept getting into bed half naked with Alex every night. She would tease him, tease him, tease him... then when he would make a move, she would back away. Then she would go downstairs and do the same thing to Parker. She kept playing them both, then going back and forth between the two telling them bad things about each other. She was doing it to the most insane degree that it was driving both of them insane.

At one point, she talked Natalie into going upstairs and hopping into bed with Alex, then she was going to 'walk in' on them and be like, "Oh, I'm sorry!" and rush out, to make everything think that Alex was screwing Natalie. Well, that's what she did. Alex chased her down the stairs and was like, "What the hell is this?!" and she got a thrill out of it all. He finally blew up at her for playing with him so much and stormed downstairs. Meanwhile, Amanda told him that she was going to bed, but as soon as Alex/Parker started talking about her downstairs, she crawled out of the HoH room and was sprawled out across the floor of the balcony, spying on the conversation for what seemed like an eternity. She even fell asleep like that. She also overheard Matt bragging about receiving oral action from Natalie (for the second time) while spying.

Hmm, what else? Oooh, one by one she went through the house and told everyone that when she woke up one morning, Alex's hand was down her panties and he was trying to sexually assault her as she slept. Alex admitted to try to make a move on her, but I believe he still doesn't know about the accusation that she woke up with his hand down her panties WHILE SHE WAS SLEEPING.

Ever after the blowup, Amanda was playing it all to her advantage. After an hour in the Diary Room, she came out with a picture of her dead father that they gave her and she went up to bed, exclaiming that anyone who doesn't believe everything that she was accused of can come up to see the picture in the morning.

Parker went up to visit her and make sure she was alright and she immediately started trash-talking the other houseguests, coming out with fake tears and talking about how she didn't really do anything that she was accused of. She even had the nerve to whisper (with a giggle) "I'm knocked down, and I'm coming back with a vengeance, bitches." This was all in between little poor-me stories about why it's so hard for her and how she didn't deserve what was said about her in the backyard because none of it was true. More lies, blah blah blah...

Then, when Parker left and she was alone in the bedroom, she turned on the television monitor to spy on all the houseguests downstairs. I'm not sure what she saw on the screen that delighted her so much, but she let out a very excited "Yesssssss!" as she stretched back with glee and enjoyment.

Meanwhile, as all the other houseguests on the first level of the house were having their own personal dramas with one another, Amanda slid out of her HoH room (once again) and began crawling around the upstairs balcony to eavesdrop and see if she could learn any secrets.

The girl never stops and I hate her.

Meanwhile... THANK GOD PARKER & JEN WENT HOME! I couldn't stand either of them, so sayonara! :)

Archived