Big Brother 9: Discussion Thread

Toups

• Members

LOVED Parker, hated Jen. It sucks that this is a couple edition. Being a racist is a very ugly and nasty thing and for Jen to call her bf one to get ahead in the game says alot about her. I really hope he dumps her when they go home

HATE Joshuah. He came across as a little bitch and his blowup at Amanda and that comment about her dad was uncalled for. I really want him out now

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Administrator

I was so over Jen when she said Ryan was a racist! What kind of a GF is that to say something like that about her BF. Despicable!

I feel bad for Parker.

The fight between Josh/Amanda/Chelsia was awesome!! Did you see Alex's reaction when Josh went ballastic? LOL

Josh: "Or a noose." OMG!! I can't believe he said that.

This season has been pretty good so far - tons of fights. I love it!

• Members

Awww, man! They totally left out Yeastgate! LoL

The biggest reason that Sheila was angry at Allison was because she believed that she was spreading word around the house that she had a yeast infection and was making fun of her for it. They totally left it out!

Also, in the scene with the three way hug between Sheila/Allison/Amanda, they totally left out the twenty minute breakdown in which Sheila had a complete emotional breakdown in which she told the girls that HER problems were more important than THEIR problems, even though they're the ones who were just rushed to the hospital, LoL! Bitch is insane and they left out so much good stuff. GRRR.

Amanda collapsing was creepy, once again. I'm proud of the way James stepped up and really handled the situation the way that he did. Major kudos to him. I wish they would've shown the scene where Chelsia accused Amanda of faking it immediately after the collapse. I'm disappointed that we didn't get to see Allison's face/lips/tongue all swollen up -- because I'm a freak like that, LoL. With the hives all over her body though, I'm sure she probably looked way too bad to show it on television.

Laughed my ass off at Josh falling during the POV competition! Hate his queeny ass, and I wish he would've fallen a little harder.

• Administrator

I think that was the most intense (in terms of not being part of the game) episode ever. I couldn't believe it when she went into seizures and that it aired on TV. And at the same time, Allison gets an allergic reaction? Damn!!

Well, back to the game, Shelia is nuts!!!! She was upset because Allison "wasn't paying any attention" to her? LMAO!!

• Members

Josh is one of the most vile players to ever play this game. He actually made me feel bad for Alison, someone I hate. I also hate how he keeps using his sexuality as a means to attack her. He says he hates her and is going after her bc of the lesbian lie, but why isnt he mad at Sheila? Its all BS and a front to give him an excuse to attack Alison bc he's really mad that she changed her vote

• Administrator

OMG!!! What a turn of events!! I was totally on Matt/Ryan's side and I was disappointed when Ryan "took the deal" early on. I loved it when Matt gloated in Joshuah's face!! LOL But it would've totally been better if Ryan put of Josh instead - I like James.

• Members

It was originally supposed to be Josh. When Sheila went to Ryan and got him to change his mind, Josh was the person they agreed to. However, Matt got to Ryan and the boys changed their mind to James, because that saw him as more of a threat in that alliance. Everyone knows where Josh stands, whereas James is more ambiguous and nobody knows what he's thinking, and it scared 'em. Plus, James/Matt have this little male rivalry going on.

Anyway, watch out for the fireworks of what happened immediately AFTER the POV ceremony. Good stuff! They probably won't be able to show some of it on tomorrow's episode, for two reasons (time constraints and network censors, LoL). It's been nonstop drama in the house since the POV ceremony on Sunday.

Archived