Ryan's Hope Back Daily in June!

• Members

I saw it on my DVR tonight too that Ryan's Hope is back on - my Mom is going to be pleased! I wonder if the schedule is going to change again though once General Hospital Night Shift begins.

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

UGH! What the heck is with having a 90210 rerun on at 12am/11pm? That's so random! Why not have the daily repeat of DAYS? It seems they air less daily repeats of DAYS versus the ABC soaps and Y&R.

11pm is when I watch DAYS! Boo!!!

• Members

Ugh, I hope they don't knock it off again. Seriously, why can't they just leave that timeslot alone? I mean, it's not like most people are watching at that time anyway, even though it's perfect for folks like me who record it overnight. Saturating the schedule with yet another hour of something being show 2-3 times already...just let us have that one hour every morning when the roosters crow! :rolleyes:

Thanks to the mod for fixing the subject line! :)

• Members

BTW, what's up with the rotating Alexeis? One day it's the dapper looking Dominic Chianese (sp?), the next day it's the guy that looks like a cross between Dracula and Igor, then DC again, then the other guy again. Oy.

• Members

They started with the 90210 rerun stuff this week...... :(

That's when I caught Days a lot of the time too........*sigh*

They are now airing a 2nd episode of Days at 6 ET/ 5 CT AM........ :angry:

Damn You Frons......

I still miss AW......

• Members

Oh yippee... 5am :( I still don't get why DAYS isn't repeated as much as Y&R/ABC soaps. If the ABC soaps were given special treatment, I'd understand, but Y&R gets as much repeats during the week as ABC's.

Damn. I so loved not needing to set any VCR/Cable. I'm still in the 90's with VCR technology.

• Members

The reason DAYS has less airings is probably because of space. Remember before they also had Soap Talk that took up space. I always thought it was too big for four soaps, certainly for five, although it has worked out okay. I just wish DAYS had a better marathon time instead of being opposite all of the Sunday primetime stuff.

I wonder if the reason they're removing airings now is because of the low ratings like on NBC? Y&R is probably doing good business for them which makes the lack of classic marathons even more confusing.

• Members

B)-->

QUOTE(Chris B @ May 30 2007, 01:43 AM)
The reason DAYS has less airings is probably because of space. Remember before they also had Soap Talk that took up space. I always thought it was too big for four soaps, certainly for five, although it has worked out okay. I just wish DAYS had a better marathon time instead of being opposite all of the Sunday primetime stuff.

I wonder if the reason they're removing airings now is because of the low ratings like on NBC? Y&R is probably doing good business for them which makes the lack of classic marathons even more confusing.

They still air Days twice like they have for quite awhile, now the 2nd airing on SoapNet is at a REALLY idiotic time.......

• Members

I know! If Days is their 'adult soap' (that is, not a teen soap like The OC, 90210, Melrose Place, etc.) bread and butter, why don't they give it the same late-night airing that all the other soaps (ABC lineup, Y&R) receive?!

Sometimes, I'm just not home to watch Days at 7PM, damn it! Screw a VCR! Too much hassle.

SoapNet is not so slowly turning into the "cancelled primetime soap network for teens." CPSN4T!

• Members

LMAO! The thing that struck me as funny is that he talks about how it's great that RH is back on five days a week but it's frightening for him to see himself back then ... but his character has already died on the show (which goes unmentioned)!

Archived