Big Brother: Discussion Thread (No Spoilers)

• Members

I love how Nick has a Top 5 list. He's closer to fulfilling my fantasies...haha.

I actually am feeling a little bad for Kail now. I've grown to like her....

Dustin is a good guy - I really like him. I also really like Eric now too. But the pierced nipples throws me for a major loop.

Again, Amber was always crying in the DR. It's actually quite comical.

Jen is still weird.

Man I felt for Daniele - she's got it rough - and I'm really happy she could go to Dick. I really hope they work things out.

Zach and Mike are boring. If it weren't for Mike's hot body (from a distance), I wouldn't miss either of them if they quickly vanished.

Oh and I feel bad for Jameka too.

This is such a good season though so far. I was really worried at first with the lack of diversity in age and race - but I'm pleasantly surprised by the entire group's drama.

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I'm glad that Daniele went to Dick. Hopefully they can patch some stuff up. I'm also glad that they put pictures of the two of them together in the HOH room. He honestly gets so emotional when it comes to her. It's funny to see that after he calls out people and gets so in their face.

I'm not sure about Nick. I want him to be the good guy and hope he's not playing Danielle.

Not really surprised about the nominations. I think we all saw it from the moment that Dick won HOH.

I still love Jessica and her comments. I'm not sure how well she's playing the game, she seems to be under the radar.

I liked Jameka and Dick's conversation and how he tried to understand where she was coming from. I know what she was trying to do when she made her comment, it just sounded a little weird when actually put into words.

• Administrator

I love it when Daniele and Dick argue. It's so interesting so much.

Mike made a stupid move but I like his loyalty to Kail.

And can Jameka, Jessica and Amber do something? They're never on!! They're so boring.

• Members

Mike is such a dumb player. There is loyalty and then there is just plain stupidity. Why would he put his neck on the line like that? Dumb!! I want him to go. I'm loving Dick. He is definitely my fave/ I also like the dynamic between him and Danielle. And with Dick and Nick. The houseguests I really like are Dick, Nick, Danielle, Dustin & Jameeka (though she's got to do something in the house). I cannot stand Jen, Zack (wierd guy, something's not right) and Amber (she cries way too damned much!!). This season is awesome.

• Members

Mike is an idiot! Dick is right in that he ranks up there with Marcelas as dumbest move in BB history. Kail is on her way out. Why would he choose to pubicly display loyalty for her? Dick and Jen were the only ones left. Did he nto relaize if he pissed Dick off and helped Jen get off that Jen would save herself and Mike would most likely go up? IDIOT! I think they should keep him in only bc he is so dumb. Its a shame bc he's really good looking and I want to like him but I cant get over his stupidity

And Im loving Dick. I love how he calls people out with absolutely no shame. I loved him doing that to Kail and her sitting there not knowing what to say.

Am I the only one that dislikes Nick? He's getting love everywhere but I dont trust him at all. I think he's a snake and reminds me of James. Plus I dont think he's as genuine with Danielle as he says he is

• Members

Dick is indeed one of my faves, but I am with Daniele... he was a little power-mad and pissing people off. It is going to come around to bite him in the ass come elimination time, especially if either Mike or Kail win HoH after one of them is sent home.

I dislike Kail politics, but I was starting to feel for her this week. :( She is just playing the game, but Dick was relentless. She was shaking....no wonder she lost the challenge!!

• Members

Jen - well, honestly, she isn't annoying me as much anymore and it's kinda funny to see her keep winning. I'm torn now.

Dick is really annoying me now. His bully tactics are driving me up the wall - and he's paranoid as hell. I do love the Daniele/Dick drama though - watching them go through this is intriguing. I feel bad for Kail though when Dick starts it up with her.

Mike is an idiot. Sure, it's commendable to stay loyal to an alliance and see it through to the end, but you have to be smart about it. What he was doing during the POV competition was dumb and he sucked at it anyway. I'm glad the editing made him look like a no-personality idiot.

Zach is nasty.

Jessica - I love this girl. I'm very surprised that ever since Carol left, she's been background material. I for sure thought she'd create drama and be this huge personality in the house, but she isn't.

Did we just go through an entire episode without seeing Amber cry in the DR? Wow!

Nick should get rid of that mustache thing he's got going.

I hope Mike goes - only bc he's boring and Nick's body is good enough for me to stare at - AND I feel bad for Kail (even though I still have a few personal problems with her).

• Members

I'm glad that No Personality is gone. Dustin pretty much summed up how I felt about the guy.

I think we, America, have f'ed up Eric.....thus we've f'ed ourselved up I guess? Technically speaking anyway? lol But his vote for Kail pissed off Dick and I know that he thinks it's Jen - but after she keeps denying and he thinks about it for awhile - you never know what could come out. I feel bad for Eric too bc he didn't want to vote for her at all and now he's all nervous and scrambling.

The HOH competition was interesting....and Nick didn't look happy at ALL with how it all went down. Did you see his attitude and pissed off face? I don't know if he's pissed at Jameka for taking him out, or if he's pissed at Eric for taking everyone out and then blatantly missing a question so he wouldn't have to be HOH. Actually, I wonder if they'll think what he did shows that he might be in an alliance with either Jameka or Dustin...and that he wouldn't trust Daniele or the other people he got out of that game.

Speaking of Nick - his look tonight was greasy and gross and I'm trying to figure out WTH he's doing with himself. He needs a haircut and makeover quick.

Ok - can't wait for Sunday.

• Administrator

I thought it was funny how Eric took out so many ppl and then lost the competition on purpose.

I hope Dustin will do something new instead of putting up Jen and Kail. Something needs to be done to change the balance of the house. Too many ppl are on Dick's side at the moment. The playing field needs to be even.

• Members

Last night on the feeds Dustbin told Evil Dickhead he'll be putting up Zach and Kail.

I know what you mean. I've gone from despising her to feeling sorry for her. But I still can't *like* her because of some of the things she's said.

And Eric is such an odd duck, I can't help but like him. He's like a big kid. When he galloped into th Diary Room to vote last night I thought all that was missing was a propeller beanie (to contrast the pierced nipples).

Didn't Dustin confess an attration to Eric when Joe was still there?

• Members

I understand Kail trying to play the game but she's playing it way too much. She's not trying to talk to any of the houseguest on a personal level, the only thing she wants to talk them about is game. She's was on Dustin forever yesterday. I agree with what Dick and Danielle to Eric about Kail. There's something else going on their with her.

Archived