Big Brother: Discussion Thread (No Spoilers)

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

You guys - I really am worried for Amber after she gets out of this house.

After knowing that America has seen her naked - and how America hates her and her whining - and all these Anti-Semetic remarks....

Mark my words - she will either committ suicide, get back on drugs, or end up in a mental ward.

Seriously. She won't be able to handle this [!@#$%^&*] when she comes out. She's in for a BIG surprise.

• Members

For the past two weeks Dick has been driving me crazy. He used to be my fave player but now he is beyond annoying. He needs to stop talking sometimes. He completely dominates conversations and is always attacking everyone. He is hateful and I don't like him anymore.

I Lol at Danielle at Dick's reaction when Kail got evicted. I hope Jessica puts both father-daughter up on the block. I think I want Jessica to win the game.

• Members

Big Brother has a big effect on many of it's housemates. Take the UK version where S-Club 7 band member Jo Merra became depressed and boarderline suicidal after a huge media uproar with Big Brother Celebrity winner Silva Shelty.

I enjoyed the confrontation between Jameka and Dick. Very funny. It was also funny how Dustin and Amber slowly left Jameka to fend for herself against Saintan himself.

What the heck is America thinking? That's going to make Eric look so bad to Jessica and surely enough it'll get him evicted as that will spread. The whole time it was like he wanted to tell her...hey I'm America's Player! What happens if he does? Is he under contract not to?

• Members

OK I think it's gonna go down like this next week.

Thursday: Evict Dick or Dustin?

Amber - Dick. Jameka - Dick Eric(America) - Dustin Daniele- Dustin Zach- Dustin Jen- Dustin

Dustin is evicted. The house wonders where the extra vote for Dustin came from. Now Eric is persona non grata in the house. Jen/Zach/Dick/Daniele hate him, but so do Jameka/Amber/Jessica. I seriously wonder why Eric didn't persuade Jessica not to put up Dustin. He must realize that if America votes Dustin out, he's so screwed.

Can't wait to see who is HoH next week. Things are really starting to pick up!

BTW, I can't see Jen or Zach staying loyal to Dick and Daniele if Dustin is evicted this week. I honestly think that Jen and Jessica should form an alliance now that Jessica no longer trusts Eric and Dustin. They could go all the way. Both have played the game intelligently (though Jen did so unintentionally!)

• Administrator

Today's going to be very interesting for sure.

Unless Jen or Zach votes to evict Dick because they think that's what the group wants, Dustin will be leaving by a vote of 4-2 (Daniele, Jen, Zach, America's vote). If it's 3-3, I think Jessica will vote to evict Dick.

• Administrator

I picked her to win too. She's really good in competitions.

I really hope Dick keeps his deal with Eric, but I doubt it. And I hope Daniele doesn't go after Jen again.

I hope Amber leaves next week.

Archived