Big Brother: Discussion Thread (No Spoilers)

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I think they'll put up Amber/Jameka - and backdoor Jen.

Why?

Bc Jameka is NO threat - she can't win HOH. Amber is soooo weak alone, without Dustin. And Jen is strong and smart...and as long as D&D have Eric/Jessica on their side - they might as well get rid of the strong floater (Jen).

• Members

Yeah but will Amber or Jameka win the PoV? Jameka might, but I honestly can't see Amber winning anything. Her biggest ally is out of the house, and she's not the type that will fight to stay alive. She'll roll over and die. If Jameka wins, I see them backdooring Zach before they backdoor Jen.

• Members

Jen's only hope is America saving her and Im not sure if they will bc she was so hated in the beginning. Good thing is that Jameka is now hated so we will have to wait and see.

I hate Danielle. She needs to go

Amber is an idiot. She does NOT know how to negotiate.

The religion talk is getting annoying. BB needs to stop with those edits bc its excessive

Im really becoming a Zach fan after tonights show and yes he was the sexiest bunny!

• Members

If Jen is indeed evicted I'm going to start rooting for Zach. He has played intelligently, and I'm now firmly in "Anyone but Dick/Dani/Eric" mode. I know Jess is part of that alliance too, but to me she is less obnoxious than Dick, Dani, and Eric have become. Dick, Dani, Eric, and Jess are lucky that they're against such weak opponents. Any other season they'd be f*cked royally for making their new alliance so obvious.

Amber just proves herself dumber and dumber every episode. And a good Christian prays everyday, not just when things are going crappy. I think it's pretty obvious that Jameka is clinging to Amber but actually doesn't like her at all. Amber is just a mess. She needs rehab when this is over.

Archived